Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?

Most of these arguments are happening because of connection……

London Skyline GIF by BBC Three

You could print the massive picture collage off and make a flip book. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :rofl:

diy lol GIF by Justin Gammon

my connection is super slow compared to what it used to be

1 Like

I am and will always support viewers on this forum who will post pics or videos with positivity and give my sweet reactions to kid and viewers who try to create drama, troll, and non sense hatred……:smirk:

Look like some viewers are creating secondary accounts with fake bio….

I know these play games and these things never going to stop or are they :sweat_smile::joy:

@Kade181727 @PacerColtsFan181062

just throwing it out there as a thought game: it’s great if you keep the rest of us up to date while we’re e.g. are working and can’t watch it live … but isn’t it enough if only one of you does it?
Why post almost the same pictures again when you see that someone else has already started with it and will certainly continue it via edit?
there’s nothing wrong with some outstanding pictures that the other person missed, but a second independent photo story … I think that’s unnecessary

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this…
kade did it a few days ago (as the second after me), today pcf was the 2nd, and in both cases with a considerable delay to the first post of the other

It happens, that I assemble things, and when I want to post, I see someone else has started the subject,
usually I try not to double existing posts, but post different immages or angels.

Or I add a clip to the pics, that already exist.

But I have no problem letting others go ahead.

I would like the process to go like this: someone start a post with the first pictures and save it. everyone else (in the end it’s always the same couple of people with photo stories in almost all topics) recognize that the one who takes ‘responsibility’ for the scene and hold back, and only add something of their own if they notice something special that the first person overlooked…

but as I said, it’s just a thought game, also based on the other discussion with the ‘photo walls’ that are partially posted

I don’t feel the need to make a science out of it, so I let others organize themselves with each other, and opt out.

I don’t mean too :hugs: I try to capture pics different from everybody else and from different camera angles
@jamesdeenV3

you just did the same thing to me in another topic and your screenshots are identical to mine

why are you posting the exact same pics i posted?

He clearly posted different ones. Please check again.

2 of them are the exact same

Nope. You might want to check again.

2 of them are the exact same. You are trying to get me angry like you have done in the past

Looked again. And they are all different. Not much but they are different.

3 Likes

by seconds apart you cannot be serious man its the same fucking screenshot…without timestamp they are identical

Exactly. But that shows it was just a coincidence and not on purpose.

2 Likes

actually its not the first he has done it