Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?

I have recently noticed that people are getting into arguments about pictures that are being posted on the forum. Do you think there should be a simple guideline or are you happy with the way things are at the moment ? Speak your mind. @Life @ToreyK @BigJock21 @Samoan_Warewolf @JonR @John78

Suggestions :

• Mandatory use of gallery when posting more than 2 pictures in a single post
  • Set a limit on the number of pictures in a gallery
  • No spamming like 10 galleries in a row which certain users are doing pretty regularly …
1 Like

As torey just said there is no need to post 8 plus galleries like certain people like @Life does its going overboard me and torey post a gallery or 2 at the most of good moments currently happening or just happened i agree limits might be needed to many spammers

The best moments are different for people and they can’t decide who chooses what. It’s obvious that our freedoms don’t affect them. Just like VH. People watch the apartments they want, they don’t watch what they don’t want. This is freedom.

No we should not the members who are complaining about it are the ones calling everyone freeloaders. I don’t know how or when this started but this is gone beyond a joke now. Putting limitations and so on it’s just ridiculous.

It wasn’t too long ago Torey never put his pictures in a gallery you had to scroll forever to get to the next post. He was asked a number of times before he eventually changed but I do see he’s going back to doing it. Now that’s annoying, VHTV put the gallery format in for a reason to avoid long posts of pictures.

I can partly understand Torey’s argument from yesterday: one or the other freeloader sometimes exaggerates a bit, or profits a lot from the premiums. Ultimately, the quality suffers a bit. but I think we should/must ultimately accept that. I think it’s a bit exaggerated to regulate all the others as well

and it’s not just the freeloaders that sometimes flood the topics :wink:
and if torey was able to learn something new, i won’t (yet) give up hope for others

IMO if a post contains more than 2 pictures, they have to be in a gallery to not clutter the page and slow down its loading . I also don’t get why people post so many almost identical pictures with slight differences in a row. it just doesn’t make sense.

What doesn’t make sense is why is this happening now. I thought this gallery fiasco was set months ago about what was allowed and so forth.

Personally I am not too bothered, but it seems like it’s antagonising some members and it’s causing unnecessary arguments on the forum, so if we can agree on what is acceptable it might be helpful.

End of the day whatever VHTV decides i will go with :+1::pray:

Do you have any suggestion ?

No spamming like 10 galleries in a row which certain users are doing pretty regularly in my opinion is overkill and not needed

Go look at yan and flora and look at user yozgatli66bozok thats what im talking about hes doing that on loads of pages completely unnecessary

You need a lot of posters when the circus comes to town :rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea what u mean but ok lol

That’s reasonable, I will summarise all the suggestions and then we can ask members to vote on it, then based on the result we can ask VHTV to confirm or deny the suggestions.

1 Like

Well when the circus comes to my town there’s a poster on every lamp post, so yozgatli66bozok is just doing that.

Fair enough thats fine with me thanks for the intervention it was needed

Haha got you now :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just ban all pictures and leave the forum for chat :grin: