Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?

Just a personal vendetta i am afraid which shouldn’t be allowed as it starts to become a dictatorship against certain members.
If you have grudges you shouldn’t be in positions of power.
This is what pisses so many people off and me if i was honest which i why i have just given up on here for most of the time now, just fed up with all the confrontations between members and others.
Will crawl back under my rock now :laughing:

b___dy hell . sorry to hear you have been castrated, the robwin we all came to love and adore had mighty big gonads and was never afraid to mix it with the best of us , quick hack for you get a couple of big onions put them in a pull string bag and super glue the bag to where your bollox used to be , then come back fighting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

With a lot of different categories for images that are available i.e. underwear. cooking, best butt etc then the images that are posted on a certain realm should be posted in that specific category. That would then alleviate some of the offending posts. :grey_question:

Sorry, I’m not working overnight until major issues with main site (or insomnia🦉)

3 Likes

When I read what kind of s__t people are discussing and arguing about here, you did everything right. :+1: :heart:

No limit on CC. That is why I post, for example, the monthly statistics there, as there are limitations here.

This really isn’t complicated…or at least doesn’t need to be.

It does NOT (necessarily) require a limit to be in place. It just needs posters to use at least a modicum of common sense, knowing full well that fellow forum users do not NEED or (in SOME cases) want to have to wade through loads of pictures to get to the comments on their favourite participant’s forum page.

2 Likes

I agree with you but you have been on the forum long enough to know that is not a possibility of happening on here

1 Like

Yes…sadly! Having said that, I don’t know if it should be regarded as an absolute impossibility…just not very likely.

Before I post more than a picture or two in one post here, I’d rather make a video. That makes me less work and is much more meaningful than 30 pictures…

Yes maybe so but it’s worth remembering that not everyone finds it easy (or actually possible) to view every video on here. I struggle to load them, quite often.

ok, that’s an argument of course…

1 Like

Yeah, but I just remembered that you need to be a premium user there to be able to upload pictures, otherwise you need to use third party hosts and post the URL :grin:

Hah this will never happen unfortunately. Hence why forum rules have to be made and implemented.

Correct, but you can earn premium status there without spending money can you not?

Yes and isn’t that true in all aspects of life…unfortunately? :cry:

Yeah, you earn points when you receive likes which you can spend on buying premium days, but it won’t be enough to buy you premium account for whole year. BTW it’s only $20 a year for its premium account there.

I have heard some members say they were able to earn their premium membership for free. So most likely there’s the possibility the top frequent poster could earn premium memberships. Gonna stop now as I think this is going a bit off topic.

1 Like

Really?!! How does one go about finding one’s points then? I certainly have never EVER been made even remotely aware of this.

But I thought you said you would be with us always… :pleading_face: :face_holding_back_tears: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like