Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?

Nice photo Thanks The only thing I am more combination of George clooney, Brad pitt, & Tom Cruise !!

1 Like

To VHTV Project Team
Can someone putā€¦ if itā€™s possible the poll list right in front on the Top of forum so members can see itā€¦ Only 21 Members vote so far & had 4 days left for voting. Thank you !!
@VHTV

What others kinds of personal information do you share with people outside of the company for your personal enjoyment or benefit? Genuinely curious?

The shoe fits so well on you though. All hail the amazing sex site leader!

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Sex site leader is better than a full time sex site troll. donā€™t you think ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah, itā€™s just fun to kick you guys in the nuts every now and then. Youā€™re the loser here. Toiling over your sex, controlling the message and others. Wasting your time making videos and acting like youā€™re somehow important.

Okay, I am glad you are having fun. have a good night. :wink:

Seriously man stop appeasing these ā€œleadersā€. Itā€™s beneath you. Their pat on your back isnā€™t worth it.

1 Like

Have a good day at work. Lol

Another idea I just thought You could have a page where members can buy items like T - shirts, Bags, sensual aids, and many more you can think ofā€¦ just a suggestion Thanks !

2 Likes

As far I know when I post pics nobody has come to me about my pics a lot of ppl on here loves my pics if Iā€™m doing anything wrong with my pics let me know and I will change Iā€™m just playing catch up on all of the hot action that goes onšŸ˜‰

1 Like

Does this mean you still love me?

:thinking: :heart_eyes:

I Love You GIF

Of course I do. I love everyone. :heart::heart::heart::kiss:

I think the 22 who have voted pretty much accounts for all of the regular posters here. The rest are just subs checking the forum to see where the action is or freeloaders who are just here to scrap the images and videos. It seems that itā€™s a tie now between 10 pics and unlimited. Personally I think the idea of skimming the timeline to create a picture story for a past event it kind of lame. All the subs already have access to all of it and like blue winner said, itā€™s really just undermining the need to purchase a sub. Almost everything interesting that happens gets posted here within a day. All a person really has to do is just be a little patient and theyā€™ll probably even get a video of it all. Back in the day the fun was in live-capping the action. Thatā€™s actually pretty fun really, especially when there are a lot of freeloaders in the forums. But No! the powers that be here k__led that joy with the 3 post cap. Now we get recycled silly nonsense posts, a bunch of pet BS, and daily picture stories. There is so much wrong with how this forum actually works. Oh well! Good night all, maybe Iā€™ll get hanged again by morning. Thereā€™s always hope!

Like this?

You have the right to speak your self unquestionably & free as any of us hereā€¦ I honestly believe when when one does not desire injustice for others the same will happen for him Lets hope be every body niceā€¦ & the road will be cleared of thorns for all of us !!

Hah sometimes he is not given that right. YoHoHoHo AKA Amy has a long history on here. You could say Amyā€™s relationship with the forum is complicatedā€¦

If the poll is done for just 22 People then where is the problemā€¦
Of course I will follow the rules, I donā€™t have any problems personally because my life is not only the Internet but when I have free time I want to spend my time without fuss and messing with others, Everyone has their own problems
Some one can stay 24 hours Another 2 hours
I think the issue will be resolved, I donā€™t know if the poll will last 4 days, if not, I want to know the decision, results, an official Announcement by VHTV, because I donā€™t want to v_____e the regulations but again if this happens for 22 members then I do have the certainty we should donā€™t have any disagreement about it.
I just reached my destination I wish everyone wherever you are a great day !! :heart: :notes:

I personally donā€™t care how operate a forum Let them put the rules If thatā€™s satisfied me I stay
If not I watch only the LIVE. Simple for me ā€¦