Shelia

This is a hopeless discussion ref. forum after the latter instance. It was even claimed that he had beaten both Mira and Shana. She went out and answered that none of these cases had happened. If anyone, she should be considered a serious “expert on this subject”.

1 Like

I don’t proclaim to be an expert because I’m not particularly interested in Henry, but I have seen videos posted in their topic where Henry hit Mira more than once.

I can’t speak to Shana. I wasn’t aware of that incident.

1 Like

They have had what one would call “lovers’ quarrels” on several occasions, which happens “in the best families”. Main point for me is there is a big difference between hitting and a slap! JMO

2 Likes

I understand. My opinion is a bit different. Unless the situation is life-threatening—she’s pointing a gun at you, trying to stab you with a knife, a pitchfork, etc., or even swinging a baseball bat at your head—you don’t assault a woman in anger, in violence, or whatever.

Assault also includes trying to have sex with her if she’s asleep, or d r u n k, or both, or any similar situation.

5 Likes

Shelia & Henry

9 Likes

It was probably a bit tiring. Need a long rest today! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Nothing worse than a domestic abuse gaslighter. NO aggression towards women is justifiable. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

4 Likes

I don’t care what gender you are, if you’re trying to kill me I’m fighting back, and that’s justifiable.

What else would you expect people to do, just stand there and wait to be killed?

3 Likes

Back to topic?

3 Likes

From one TV to another. (My TV is bigger than yours)! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

3 Likes

Barcodes are so easy to scan.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Furniture layout from around about 1865. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cam 1 und Cam 2 sind am Plan vertauscht.

3 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes