Welcome Shelia :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Cool, she has her own place.

5 Likes

It looks like a nice apartment as well Sheila

2 Likes

The apartment looks kind of classically formed and nicely old fashioned. :hugs:

5 Likes

I was going to say the complete opposite. Really oppressive vibe. The sort of place your grandma dies and gets eaten by the cats in.

9 Likes

Damned, that’s a noisy dog in the bedroom…

Welcome Shelia glad to see her get her own place :hugs:

3 Likes

3 Likes

O muy marrón… :laughing:

4 Likes

Nja… The overall main theme is pretty dark and a little bit gloomy possibly. I have heard a little stranger, worse and more straight forward descriptions of it than my one that is for sure. :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

If I am to call it brown, then I would call it clearly dark brown… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There is actually a clear designation you can use for it. That is baroque. The style definition equals barokk in norwegian. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to Shelia. Glad to see her in her own place. Lovely girl :heart:

Also I see she is sometimes called Sheila, which is actually more correct. About that, I have a confession to make. It was I GladNGrumpy, who once upon a time named her. When she first showed up, I instantly liked her, and a little reluctantly jabba accepted my suggestion for the name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The background for my name suggestion is that our Shelia/Sheila reminded me a fair bit of the fictional character Sheila Ashton from the English drama series “A Family at War” (1970-1972). I watched it back in the day, and Sheila Ashton made quite the impression on a young boy about to enter his puberty :wink: :joy:

Then, of course I managed to misspell the name. Whether it was beer, red wine or whisky, I don’t remember. The only thing that’s for sure, it was one of the three. I suggest we just let Shelia and Sheila be interchangable, and don’t make any more fuss about it.

Lastly, I promise to never ever again misspell anything else here on the forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

6 Likes

Did you see the dog? Her name is Mila :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What kind of dog is it? I am not exactly known for being an expert in dog breeds… :joy:

1 Like

Me neither. The breed is “Shelias dog” :grin::innocent:

4 Likes

Been looking around a little to get the lay of the land, and I’ve seen the dog. Looks like a very fine dog indeed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Looks like a normal stray dog to me

6 Likes

May be a Heinz 57. For those that don’t know the meaning,

" dogs of uncertain ancestry , a playful reference to the “57 Varieties” slogan of the H. J. Heinz Company"

4 Likes

You have so much more basic knowledge than me about this… :heart_eyes: