Shelia

A little bit of a small threesome. Not the worst thing at all. :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

…And Henry in the house but not part of it… :rofl: :joy: :imp:

2 Likes

I guess what would have been a pretty hilarious sight was if Henry would have been actually physically present in the bed. Missing the threesome while sleeping right beside of the performing contestants. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Now I’m confused :thinking:
“VHTV Got Talent” or “VHTV Idol”? :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

I am actually extremely glad not to be assigned as an actual contestant in that competition. Skikkelig sjeleglad vil jeg faktisk betegne det som. :joy: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I would probably win in the gladdest and in the grumpiest category. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
On second thought, the prizes for that is most probably not much to write home about. So perhaps best not to. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I would have clearly gone all in for VHTV Got Talent. Undoubtedly. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Keep up the positive attitude, reach for the stars. Who knows :hugs: :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t know who called and showed up with food. Obviously someone well known since she received him naked! :sweat_smile: :hugs:

4 Likes

That is Ponto, who if I remember correctly came together with Shelia the first time she visited. He has been around later, and they do know each other well. There is a threesome in the archives with them and Wendy.

4 Likes

why does the beard haft to keep slapping the lady…not good to treat a lady like he was treating her…

1 Like

thats better … no beating on the lady

1 Like

OMG look here:
Hestia is Aletea.

13 Likes

I really like the headlights. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I thought she looked familiar, but more like a touch of Julia with different tattoos and biger titts. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I changed my posted names from Hestia into Aletea.

Maybe some photos can be used for a wiki update. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Shelia better be careful not to say or do anything out of line, henry is known to hit women

Doesn’t look too dangerous to me! :dog: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

He will kick her to the curb too.

Shelia is no rookie and knows exactly what this is all about! :hugs: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He’s hit Mira on several occasions.

1 Like