Shelia

I’ve owned a few Heinz 57 fur babies back in the day. Two to be exact when I owned a house with a large back yard with them to run around in. Both were rescue dogs. But I’m a condominium owner now in a high rise building. I’m now cat owner that I feel is more conducive to living here than dogs. Dogs need to get out and run. When I owned my house now matter what or when I could just open the back door and out they would go like a bat out of hell!

2 Likes

Back to topic: I reall wish Shelia would take off those granny panties :grin::innocent:

4 Likes

Most of the cat owners that I know of as of today. They have this special loggia main entrance door cat door opening right below the main entrance door window for example. Very practical. :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Guests arrived…

1 Like

Well, what is our main purpose for being here at all, eh… :innocent: :sweat_smile: :innocent:

1 Like

Wonder if Henry will let koen fuck Shelia or will it be a threesome

Lets by all means hope so… I have nothing against that scenario to put it mildly. :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

wow, henry opened beautiful house for her.

1 Like

Just making sure the kitchen meets the required standards :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

6 Likes

well Henry got her an apartment build just for her

Is his beloved compatriot with him? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, but of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome back Shelia

3 Likes

What was the name of the “lady” on the left of the picture who is a frequent guest of Carolyn’s! :face_with_monocle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

4 Likes

She doesn’t have a name yet. She also viited Henry and Jutta’s former place two or three times. By the way, I like her, and have already suggested a name. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 Likes

These three also have a “board meeting” here in the kitchen corner! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So at Henry is the patio meeting and here it’s in the small kitchen :rofl::crazy_face: which room will be the next meeting at :crazy_face:

2 Likes

5 Likes