Shana

Love the lightning… was this from a different group and probably support wouldn’t had hands to keep with all the tickets :joy:

1 Like

Watching a very glowing marica get dressed and start dancing while shana was having fun with Koen, was priceless

Because @VHTV_James said it is better to make a new one. :wink:

Not at all. But these two are obsessed with him and mention him in every comment they make…

Ahh was special treatment with special attention, ok :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

People are also “obsessed” with Aderyn and he’s mentioned everywhere and no one forbids them (and don’t even make any logic doing it)

To me makes sense… the same way it make sense for ALL apartments in same situation… Tessa & Elliot and Lexi & Pablo even changed their realm number

1 Like

But there the participants stayed same. The old place started with Marica & Mikl and now none of them is living there anymore…

“Partly changed”

I have no Idea who would do something like that. :sweat_smile:

But in all seriousness when people talk about Aderyn it is usually jokinly and good natured. When these two above talk about Mikl they are almost aways saying mean spirited things about him.

Well I will stick to that rule in the future now :wink:

But that’s normal… Aderyn never had the same behavior then Mikl had, so how can people have the same impression/comments about him?

Do like i did, add that boring copy-paste gang-bang houses to muted section. This will go on the same road as it’s like a copy-paste from last days in different apartments with same members

indeed more coronation street.back to topic in hand shana.

ok… in the hall leading to the bedroom(last door at end) There are 2 doors in the hallway. One is the bathroom… what is the other one for? @jabbath1987

I mean sure but read their comments about Mikl if you would like. They are almost all nasty. Often the comments are not based on any facts only their assumptions. Milk was complicated yes but the amount of hate they talk about him does not equal out to the amount of good he also was.

**great now I’m off topic. @jabbath1987 beam me to the :poop:-hole please. :joy:

As there is no toilet in the bathroom this is the toilet room…

1 Like

So just to clarify, unless someone is in the realm at the time, eg… Marica & Koen were, Elisha & Karel were, you can’t mention anyone else, for example Henry or Mira or India & Kostja, even though the context might make sense? I’m just a bit confused (I get confused easily! :laughing:)

Very nice apartment. Hope to see lots of parties

No toilet in the reg bathroom?? never heard of such arraignment

1 Like