Shana

Was about the obsession of these two mentioning Mikl in every post they make. Not about not mentioning different people :wink:

1 Like

Right, gottcha! :+1: Ryan does mention you know who a lot, I think he secrectly likes him despite everything he says. :laughing:

1 Like

redbullgstanzlbattle renatemaier GIF by Red Bull

There was another apartment like that,

Bath at one end of hall and toilet at the other end, I just do not remember the name, and could not show it if I did!

Donā€™t see any obsession at all

Edd5512 - 1 posts mentioning Mikl (in 16) that later edited that mention to Old BF

Ryan1977 - 3 posts mentioning Mikl (in 15) and only 1 can even in very remotely thoughts be very negative about what he did

1 Like

and there you have it folksā€¦ the Queen s___ping in her own bed in her own apt!

5 Likes

She needs a bedroom TV!

1 Like

I think jabba is drawing off their past bad behavior. But yest they have improved quite a bit.

**PS do you think Aderyn would be interested in visiting Shanna some time?? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

No, i like Shana and donā€™t wish her such a bad thing :grin:

she has oneā€¦ she turned it on before she layed down

2 Likes

Her bedroom cams really suck only one of them gives a decent view!

1 Like

You should have a look at Ariela/Sebastian, there is it separated too

Iā€™m glad you had Koen help baptize the place with you. Meaning a ceremonial use of every surface in the place to reach ecstacy, Kalbate lietuviskai?

Yes, yes I do. :joy: :rofl:

Again, thanks to all who share pics of events with the time stamp (NOT CROPPED). Some of us donā€™t live on here 24/7 and when we get home, itā€™s nice to be able to catch up if interested in a certain scenario. Personally thatā€™s why I post pics of eventsā€¦ I may not be interested, but somebody else may beā€¦ thanks

1 Like

I think that the sofa needs to be replaced with a larger one.

2 Likes

Good Morning Sunshineā€¦

4 Likes

She moved from her bed with all kinds of room to the couchā€¦ must be comfortable for herā€¦

2 Likes

Helloā€¦

9 Likes

Shana your place looks lot better this morning without all the different color lights please keep it that way view is lot better