Shana

Yes of cross I just felt like pointing out the blatant double standard.

it could be a clue as to one of the reasons why she is on a voyeur site…

What the fuck is that for gods sake, someone taking the piss or what???

1 Like

It’s too early, but lets see how these three are in a month

a blue movie

1 Like

Wasn’t sure if it was my screen or my gin having an effect :rofl:

two happy ladies

5 Likes

Maricas’ turn to watch!

3 Likes

Lighting seems slightly better for Cam 4

4 Likes

This would be a perfect roommate triplet!

Of course I don’t know how long he could survive at this rate!

3 Likes

Use the blue lights for parties, but not fucking

Rather a shame we can’t :rofl:

Nightvision glow in the dark.

I am very jealous of Koen right now,

The perfact life,

Fucking two hot girls multiple each day!

1 Like

With the exception of dp, and anal, I think marica has quite the sexual appetite

1 Like

But that can’t be right, Her old BF said she did not have the ability to have sex much! Didn’t he?

I thought Mikl was going to ruin their friendship, but them being hurt by him, brought them together into best friends with a common fuck friend

For Shana…a housewarming poem.

A residence, a habitat, Somewhere to lay your head and hat, An open door, a welcome mat, A place for peace or all night chats, A sanctuary from daily stress, A calm warm glow in a fixed address, In which to dine, to play, to rest, To tidy up, to make a mess, A place to share or be alone, A dwelling you can call your own, You may wander, stray or roam, It waits for you here, it’s called “your home”

Enjoy your new home Shana, hope your time spent there is as beautiful as you.

3 Likes

There is no Mikl in this topic so stop that s__t once and for all now :angry: :point_down:

Does that applies for everybody from VH that isn’t present or is he some kind of protege??
People are talked constantly in different topics and they aren’t present so what’s the problem talking about him as he is directly related to these group, this apartment and their elements?

Btw, why this apt received a new topic while (for example) Tessa & Elliot and Lexi & Pablo was all mixed up with their other realm?