Shana

I think Wendy is trying to get as much Loki as she can now just in case Shana changes her mind later and there will be no repeats

1 Like

Is there a video of Mira and Loki tonight?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Loki thought all his ships had come home with Wendy and Shana , then to top it all Mira as well . 3 of the sexiest weomen and he was the only one to have sex with them all at once , He even beet Henry who only fucked Mira and Shana but only got a blow job from Wendy . Is he going to be the new Henry ???

A profit making evening for a place that was possibly not raking in enough dough?.It was fun to watch but i’m convinced this was all pre-planned much like the whole set up i suppose.

3 Likes

Thank you Shana and Wendy for the :fire: night u beauties was :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

4 Likes

What isn’t pre-planned pal, all arranged for the members pleasure and the chink chink chink factor.
Nothing changes really afterall that’s the only reason they are all on VH or hadn’t you noticed :laughing:

2 Likes

extra hot working on Wendy:

and the returnfavour

and what it lead to:

and yes, at least @Wendyvh01_swet knows who she is doing it for:

… … and I enjoyed every minute of it. :heart_eyes: :fire:

So you didn’t enjoy it then. Answer stop watcing !

2 Likes

Exactly :+1::+1:

1 Like

If you look at the entire M&H VHTV history, I believe you will see that Loki was the swing king, Henry stole the throne from him, and ruined the swinger partys!

grafik
oh i hope shana has enough space and supplies… when all of china comes to visit :wink:

1 Like

Shana and Chyna :hugs:

2 Likes

He didn’t say he wasn’t enjoying it, stop putting words in peoples mouths, in fact he said it was fun to watch. Try reading it again :laughing:

We subscribe to a voyeur site so how about we look at the positive, unless it involves Henry, and imagine that we are looking at what we pay for. People in their homes, acting normally, and having sex with each other and others, having fun. Yes, It is sometimes VERY stage, It might create a better experience for us.

i think most understand its staged most of the timtime its acasion its spontanious . just think that when you pay for a so called vouyer site private/secret rooms should not be allowed e with the odd

Of course i enjoyed it, very much but i still stand by what i said.The whole of VH is about the participants making money but that doesn’t stop me enjoying some of it so i’m afraid your post was way of mark.

on the contrary i know yDave 27 actually said it was fun to watch. But why not stop at that. Why nitpick about the things that he likes to bring up that shows this realm in a bad llight.
All he is trying to do is regularly complain, even if the evening was good.

Don’t think he was complaining just stating a fact that all these evenings are obviously pre-planned which they are. That’s the whole reason they are online in the first place is to earn.
Afterall they could easily do the same things without being online if they so wished.

i dissagree that they are ‘obviously’ planned. Who plans to have friends round to their house iuntil nearly 4.00 in the morning only to leave them in bed together while you go out and have an orgy with other friends. What i think is ‘obvious’ is that they were texted by Shana or Loki and invited round to join them . That is at least as ‘obvious.’