Shana

:joy: :joy: :joy: and suddenly, pfff the road is full open for the superior :joy: :joy: :joy:
Was this with tokens??

Loki fucked Wendy so “someone” had to “appear” to fuck Shana as there was a “debt” to be taken in consideration :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Loki is really going to town with Wendy!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Where do you guys get this stuff about “paying a debt” etc. from? @Shana herself said none of it is true. Let the people have their fun.

It’s up to you if you believe that the first plate of the night was just a innocent visit that ends up like it ends resulting later in this :grin:
I’m sure the manager will get a good profit with his % from the realm with this visit he’s doing

Now it’s Henry’s turn with Wendy!

Loki hat auch Mira gefickt und Henry hat Shana gefickt ,Alles. wie gehabt.

As usual?? where have you been since Shana entered in a suppose relationship?? Till today after the other Henry tenant doing the “introduction”

Sind ja nur die Hasser und Neider!

That’s it. Someone that doesn’t lick his balls and see beyond what he keeps doing in his realms it’s because it’s hater or jealous :grin:

Whatever. I pay $40 a month for VHTV, which is a business. I suppose the participants and managers get something from that, and I guess something for the number of views they generate (I really don’t know what or how it works, but that’s their business, not mine) - plus they’re doing a side show for Chaturbate. They’re making a living, and enjoying themselves while doing it. And entertaining me in the process. So I don’t begrudge them for how they manage their lives, just appreciate that they let me watch a little part of it.

2 Likes

Exactly :rofl:

Luckly (and quickly) she’s no longer “domesticated” and is back performing the way you like

Some people are “getting old” for nothing :see_no_evil: :man_shrugging:

I should have learned the lesson by now - not to comment on anything you fuckers say, because it always leads to circular argument. I’m out of this forum. And at the end of my current subscription, I’m out of VHTV.

Wendy seems to have limited herself to Loki for tonight, as far as penetration goes.

Henry got his blowjob, squirted on Wendy’s chest and let her off so far.

But is it over yet?

1 Like

I’m so jealous of Loki right now !!!

1 Like