Shana

Last night was the first time in ages that Henry participated in a 100% pure swingers night

Maybe, maybe not, but we are all entitled to our opinions whether right or wrong.
What is obvious which makes me chuckle is that they always arrange themselves to get the best cam positions as does everybody else on the site… That is not complaining but just stating a fact.
But then why leave at 4:00 in the morning to go to others who are also online, surely that is not coincidental :laughing:

1 Like

Because they were offered the opportunity to go to an orgy ???
A pretty sexy friend rings you and says come round and fuck me ?? bring the wife Loki is here for her > What are you going to do ?

And your point is ?

Well i certainly wouldn’t go out at 4:00 in the b___dy morning but then i don’t have to worry about time zones and who is watching me and it isn’t my source of income :rofl:

Until 4 AM can something happen!

I think that your post shows that they are aware of their target audience being in another Continent although it may not be VHTV but another Pay Per View platform which means that the normal body clock is out of sync with the time zone in which they live. (I hope this makes sense)

I know this is slightly off topic but I think it will explain the behaviour of participants and their guests

As shown above the United States are the best traffic source, which means that 27.92% (cca 46 millions) of people who visit Chaturbate.com in last 28 days are from United States. the Germany which is on second place has only 6.92% which are like four and a hlaf times less than United States. So if you wanna make some good money stay attached when Americans are online :slightly_smiling_face:

This is how it looks when we possition our countries in table … with little more parameters.

tablica

Countries ranked by traffic share parameter

As we can see these table are showing us listed 5 countries which provides the most traffic to chaturbate.com webcam site.

Also we have parameter ,Country Rank” that is traffic rank of site, as compared to all other sites in the country (#1 being the site with the most traffic in the country). In that parameters Germany is on leading possition with #72 (means that Chaturbate.com is placed on number 72 by all web traffic of Germany which is preety high).

By these statistic we can conclude that chaturbate is mostly American viewers based site. So If you’re not American and wanna make better money on chaturbate get you’re self in America’s time zone :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But who cares about Chaturbate? We were talking about VHTV. And there it is different.

1 Like

Pointing out facts is not complaining,repetitive and boring maybe but facts are facts.To say i am showing up a realm in a bad light is utter nonsense and for your information i don’t care enough about this whole thing.I pay my money i watch and enjoy what i want i bear no ill will against any of the participants unless they are violent and abusive of course and i’m entitled to my opinion.I really think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

1 Like

Well according to that graph Germany… :flushed: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Shana doing dishes :smirk:

5 Likes

Delightful sight :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Who ? Chyna off course !!

Shana lost the blanket battle :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

She usually s___ps without. To all our pleasure :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Shana your vetter than this . It will split you up if you keep doing camming .