Shana

Having two of those hotties in your kitchen :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :fire::fire:

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Seems I was faster ahaha :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow :hot_face: Shana and Wendy know how to make us sweat don’t they :fire::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Mafs Marriedau GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

1 Like

1 Like

Ice cubes and hot tea… interesting combination?! :smiley:

I guess this is the happiest man of the evening :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

He must be thinking man I’m in heaven with two beautiful women I think the smile says it all :grin:
It’s written all over his face :laughing:

1 Like

Cooking and ice cubes in hot tea…interesting combination?!

1 Like

I took a break for an hour to watch game shows on TV, come back and by golly, they’re still at it with the naked card games and fooling around :dizzy_face:

Incidentally, did Wendy go off and leave all the lights on at her place??? Or will someone be watching it for her? Just curious. :thinking:

Is this the end off a funny evening,

or an extension of what happened so far?

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking like an extension of the night’s frivolities - that’s likely to go on all day Saturday, judging from the time on the timestamp :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

Was Henry watching earlier, and thinks his way is clear to sink his cock into the young pussy now?

Doesn’t look like Shana or Wendy are repulsed by Henry - quite the contrary. This crap about Henry being a predator that the younger women loathe is getting tiresome. Even @Shana said so earlier. :thinking:

I think that would fall under the title “Stockholm syndrome”

Looks to me like everyone is having a great time!

4 Likes

3 Likes