Shana

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :astonished: :flushed:

Ummm excuse me, who is that?? :thinking:

I am sure it was just a mis-keying of Koen.

She could always nip over to see Henry? :wink:

1 Like

Which one is Koen?

1 Like

Well, I missed that - all I saw was a couple of blowjobs with a 3-way bath in between. I’ll have to scroll through the timeline. :anguished: And yes, you’re right - I found it in the timelines! Thanks! :blush: :heart_eyes:

They boy she lived with last year
grafik

1 Like

Oh yeh remember now,thanks for that :+1:

1 Like

holy words… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

I would prefer it if he was kneecapped and on a stretcher the bastard :rage:

I swear, I think @Shana and Wendy are going to tire Loki out!!! Poor guy!!! :heart_eyes:

Yeah very poor guy. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Thank, you, @Shana - I’ve been saying the same about him. :sunglasses:

Wish I could relieve him somehow :laughing:

Same here.

Are you sure you don’t want to reword that Victor :rofl:

Man they went another round again​:heart_eyes: all three of them will be s___ping all day so Wendy and Shana can recharge and get well deserved beautiful s___p :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::wink:

1 Like

I mean, maybe take over while he takes a break - you know what I mean. :rofl:

We only have your word for that :rofl:

I can’t think of a better way to be worn out! Can you?

Methinks Loki will be fine after tonight, very fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes