Shana

Happened in the past. I was talking about the present time.

Зрители, которые думают, что мой друг Генри меня обманывает, очень сильно ошибаются. Будьте добрее к Генри он замечательный и умный человек

7 Likes

Like he said.
Still i have doubts that on current times don’t happen in one way or another looking to some activities in some realms

Same difference :laughing:

I would like to know who’s coughing up for Wendy’s electricity bill?,her place is like Blackpool illuminations and has been for hours.It would be just like the thing for her to come with someone for some action and switch the effing lights off. :laughing:

Guess no one is expecting a different public view from his employee :grin:

Nice to see Wendy spreading her wings with Shana and Loki tonight - she seems to have become a liberated free spirit since parting with Koon :heart_eyes:

I like Henry and I come to his defense with some ppl on here saying mean things about with u guys hanging out together If ur happy and enjoying urself with hanging out with Henry that all that matters to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

4 Likes

Their best friend Mr Putin as he may need a place to run to very soon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s strategy as it gives them money as they fool the viewers that open their realm expecting to see anyone in the house

I am sure everybody is whiter than white :roll_eyes: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not only her wings Victor :rofl:

Can’t imagine what you may mean pal as she was standing up at the time :rofl: well in the bath anyway :laughing:

Oh well that will be me then :laughing:

yet another round :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I do hope Loki is going to fuck her after he finishes with Shana, Wendy deserves more than just a bath and giving a couple of blowjobs :blush:

Where’s the bath pal :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, come on, Loki - fuck her! the way she’s swiveling her ass around, she’s horny as hell - and I’m sure Shana won’t mind! :blush:

Loki’s maybe spent after his sesh with Shana, not sure though.

He fucked her twice so far, but yes,

she deserves more. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: