Shana

The Henry empire should be renamed the Chaterbate empire

@robwin about this subject, check VH “diva” doing her shows with tech tools covering :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah have spotted it in passing :rofl:

2 Likes

@jabbath1987 are you doing ok? This must be very traumatic for you having one of your favorite participants fall to the evil Chaturbate monster! :japanese_ogre: :desktop_computer: :cry:

Could not do better. Thanks. :wink:

Maybe she just agreed to do this as a way to pay Henry off without touching his cock?

I think since Loki Henry has lost the rights to ask her

Sounds like the camming debate could become its own topic, thoughts?

Well VH just seems t be falling apart these days and getting worse.
Then you have pathetic goings on at Lilliians. :laughing:

I suppose you could start that topic with a list of realms that have cam studios setup and the cam sites they broadcast on!

He has a nice ass :grinning:

Why not? They all need the money. I only want to know where they are Camming and under what name.

I agree. I have no problem with it, some of the participants who have forum accounts have said they are doing it because they need the money. Whatever floats their boat is okay by me. And I doubt Shana is doing it to become independent of Henry - he was apparently the one who introduced her to it and was showing her how to set everything up a couple of days ago.

Maybe you should ask @Shana that question!

I agree. And I don’t thin Henry could make any money directly of their Camming. The only way he makes it is by us paying and watching her on VHTV.

I don’t know about that, M&H seemed to be connected to almost every cam site in existence!

Chef Shana :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

6 Likes

No point saying anything nice about Henry @Victor. You will only be shouted down by the warriors who see him as the anti-christ You can spot daily comments when he is not even around denigrating him.