Shana

IMO participants doing pussy cam 24/7 and communicating with participants is a lot more insulting then camming which whether you agree with it or not a lot of people are doing in their normal lives these days incase you have not noticed a lot of people need extra money.

But why should you find either activity as ‘‘insulting’’ Why not just accept that both these things that people do to make money, and as you say, a lot of people need extra money .

its called VOYEUR house tv they are meant to go about their lives like the cameras are not their yet sitting in unnatural positions and angles so the camera can get a good view goes completely against that. Also camming is part of a lot of peoples normal lives.

So why do you find it insulting ?.

i just explained that to you

No my point is that you are insulted by their actions . I am not i just accept that that is what some people do. Why even get worried, perturbed, upset , letalone INSULTED . Strong reaction!

you have people having a problem with camming and you do not say anything but i say i have a problem with pussycam and you are on my case and this is not the first time.

You are right it is not the first time i have noticed that you seem to get very irate about things that are not really that important. But i am not trying to start an argument so let’s leave it Have a nice evening

True. But, as far as I know, every member of Chaturbate has to have it’s own account. The only way it could be possible is if all of those account deposit the income in Henry’s bank account.

I don’t see any reason that Henry couldn’t take the VHTV realm management style and carry it over to non-VHTV cam sites!

I bet it’s nice, but I can’t see it. LOL :rofl:

What if @Shana is old enough to do the camming as free agent.

VHTV doesn’t seem to give a :poop: so why should Shana channel any income through Henry?

She’s not using the VHTV cam-equipment for the camming.

Different story if she “rented” the camming-equipment via Henry, then there is a link.

But that’s all speculation, or does anybody know anything reliable?

And what difference does it make?

The financing is not our business.

I am hoping that she brought Chyna over to consult her on the setup, and block any Henry influence!

Hot twosome cam-hour Shana with Wendy ??

2 Likes

Did you ever think about probably Henry financing Shana’s equipment, because she can’t do it (financially) on her own, and Henry is the one who even makes it possible for her to make some extra money?

That doesn’t automatically mean, Henry is sucking off funds out of the project.

Speculating doesn’t get us anywhere, unless @Shana wanted to let us know, which I would suggest she better don’t, because it’s her business, and that is private.

I am sure he would just recoup it from her VHTV pay!

He already gets 15% of everything her realm earns!

not sure if shana still wants to share…

edit: okay, she wants…

3 Likes

I hate that light.

Loki in Wendy time? Yesssss

2 Likes

Next round:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes