Shana

In Rachels apartment when Christina is camming her screen almost blocks her out from cam 7 which is the front view of her.

Did you do a ticket? This is not allowed

Shana where do you have your cam show somewhere on the same page as Henry and Mira or as Barbie?

No i havenā€™t as just not interested in this camming crap.
Christina always put the screen right in front of cam 7 itā€™s just ridiculous you can only just see her head.

1 Like

@jabbath1987 will post a picture next time i see it but no doubt there is one on here (the forum) somewhereā€¦

I know, for hoursā€¦ But Christina ā€œakaā€ Jessy isnā€™t even a participantā€¦ People from ā€œex-22ā€ was also doing it all the time

Edit: not forgetting Dexter & Kelly

Oh yeah,forgot itā€™s Jessy now :laughing:
Yes there are many of them that blot out the views from the cams.

No, the cam workers from this 18 emporium normally do their shows at stripchat

All places I do not watch so I do not careā€¦ :wink: Will do a ticket next time I see it in those realms.

Here you are just found one especially for you :laughing:
Even if i am not interested many others are no doubt and normally you canā€™t see a b___dy thing what with the light and the screen.
jessy

Holy crap :scream:

Itā€™s VH trademark, when even a manager is doing it, guess that no longer really bothers. And surely they canā€™t say that they donā€™t know about it

1 Like

We know VHTV does not watch its own camsā€¦ :joy:

Using the VHTV cam to help align the lighting and web cam setup?

:rofl: Yeah exactly, and if she is sat a little bit to the left all you see is her fucking head and nothing else at all.
As Sparkles said she ainā€™t even a participant just using others equipment for her own use and profit.
Certainly isnā€™t helping VH members at all.

Being so close we can do a RMA for that ringlight as we can read the serial number :joy: :joy:

Nop, most probably she is or working to the manager as she performs in different apartments or the manager is renting the cam studio / material in exchange of a % and tenants most of the time donā€™t have a say of these activities.
Thatā€™s why the girl that was here, invaded Hut TV for shows with that lost tenants

Turn it round and i could use it for my own camming :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rachel may even get a cut too :rofl:

Unless she is on the power management hierarchy donā€™t think so, they just have to accept it or ā€¦