Shana

2 Likes

OMG looks as though even Shana is even getting in on this camming lark now, where will it ever end :laughing:

I am going to go out on a limb here, If Shana gets to caught up with the camming could it possibly destroy what she has with Loki? Is this another one of Henry’s antics of you must cam to earn more money for me

:heart_eyes:

Could well be as he’s a sneaky bugger.

No, No, No, Debbie and Paul are the food guests joke,

I think Kano is more interested in Henry, than any girl!

And, I think Shanas move into camming is more due to M&H failure to pay Shana the wage she earned!

1 Like

I almost would agree with that except it was Henry who set her up and got her started, had it been anybody else I would more fully agree with you, but since Henry’s hand was involved I think its gonna benefit him more

Loki was there when Henry set up the web cam last week

1 Like

1 Like

yes I do know that, but does he really have much say in it?

2 Likes

29938 tk Saving ​up ​for ​a ​phone

:rofl: :rofl:

She needs to hire someone professional that is able to edit the info on cam :grin:

asasasasas

Always thought Shana was more classy than this :laughing:
That’s if you can say classy in this business :rofl:

This camming lark is getting like a fucking plague/spreading disease now :nauseated_face:

its getting to the point now its Chaterbate 2 . there are more oncams now than ever . thats why i wont renew my subs . This is suposed to be a vouyer site not a cam site . putt a stop to it VHTV your going to loose subscribers and against what you are suposed to be .

Sorry honey not a good look for you :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s quite hilarious that a vh manager blocks intentionally vh cams angles with “chaturbate” tech equipment. It’s called priorities

to true ie secrete rooms etc , Vhtv dont care about any off it