Savannah & Troy

You better be careful you may offend me next :laughing:

part 1

5 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t understand if these people who are part of the veyeurhouse celebrate Easter today, who can do that to me

In Russia Easter is usually celebrated later than in the West. This happens because Easter dates are determined by different calendars. The Russian-Orthodox church uses the old Julian calendar, whereas the Roman Catholic and Protestant churches switched to the Gregorian calendar in the 16th century.

apparently the calendars differ from each other over the years, because the months have a different length than ours (28-29, depending on the phases of the moon, instead of 30-31 for us). Easter is now 7 days, the October Revolution of 1917 was 14 days (October 25 according to the Julian calendar, November 7 according to the Gregorian calendar…)

edit: I’ll leave the text as it is now, even though I got more and more confused as I researched further. I know that’s not entirely true, but I can’t explain it any better

1 Like

Now tell me because the Russians are celebrating Easter on April 24 or not, since I saw Montana and Eva painting eggs last night and I didn’t

Is Wendy going to pass @TroyFromRussia cleanliness test with his white glove inspection LOL

3 Likes

3 Likes

I agree, Dogs make that… sometimes…

If she don’t he will take it out in sex. :rofl: :joy:

14 Likes

looks a bit like a fairy, and the ornaments on the wall are the wings :wink:

is there still one who is happy that they are back home :grin:

Only one i’m afraid and he’s holding it :rofl:

Good to see these two still in harmonious mode :rofl: Just had a row over the fucking laptop now. Is there no end to their matrimonial talents :rofl:
Lots of pulling and pushing, luckily the laptop is still in one piece :rofl:

this is what you mean :angry: In and In sad here :cry:

Am surprised they even returned to be honest
That Troy is an ignorant bugger at times. Savannah was trying to be nice today in a very calm way but he would have nothing of it and just had to be controversial.

1 Like

That’s right , they go on quite a long time themselves to the hidden balcony cam 12. Don’t shout something because unfortunately I can’t understand. But it didn’t sound good and what I saw certainly didn’t. It remains a very difficult relationship. I think it started when Indira and Kostja left for Jirina and Tejo. Before that time, I haven’t noticed much of this kind of problem. He should be in terapie but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Their hands become looser and looser until things really go wrong.

sadly i think VHTV need to take a look at what is happening in the apartment. its calm just now but for how long.

i know people will say you don’t have to watch it but fear for the safety of the patrons as the arguments are getting more physical

1 Like

it went a lot longer and became more heater in the guest room