Savannah & Troy

She keeps trying. She has to have a lot of patience :cry:

This relationship is getting very toxic. I think that they should leave the project before someone gets hurt. They should be replaced by Indira and Kostja as they seem to have a good relationship with Wendy. Things will then have gone full circle.

I honestly think that is not a bad idea…

If you look at everything, it started at 15:45 in the bedroom Sometimes to the point of screaming :cry:

1 Like

Yes it was not nice to watch, Troy definately has anger management problems.

1 Like

@SavannahFromRussia it was sad to see what happened today keep your head high

if you look at the guest room at 17.04 there time iam not sure if he flung his ring out the window :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Hope he has done that, she can go find another He always floats to upset her :cry:

Certainly looks that way!

I thought he wanted to jump :thinking:

Hard to see. No idea… But looked strange…

1 Like

thought that but he had something in his hand and that’s what she was tiring to stop him throwing

It was his ring ![image|690x318](upload://2HuV1gQmF1Yb25i3i4gh4i7YZRc.jpeg)

that looks painful :-/

btw … I have a completely different question … Is it possible that this camera is the only one of all where the overlays are configured correctly? At least that’s the only one the font changes the contrast live to match the background. in contrast, i have found quite a few cameras where the white writing of the time becomes illegible due to bright lamps

Realm 4, cam 9 as example grafik

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The only question is for how long this time :angry:

1 Like

Another Marica and Mikl story I’m afraid.

1 Like

Let’s fuck and make up.Sure would like to know how she got that bruise.

Slipped on a bar of soap…

We know better, right? :thinking: :cry: