Savannah & Troy

If marica and kano couldn’t fuck, what are they doing

They went home at about 00:08, but you know I&K can’t do anything right, If she doesn’t spread her legs for any guy who looks her way, and if he goes for a smoke , he must be pouting, They have no choice in their lives!

Marica should have gone home with them

Yeah they really piss me right off just can’t stand them yet many think they are b___dy wonderful, and the love story thing, well, YUK

Wasn’t she busy sitting on Kanos’ face then?

Apparently he couldn’t fuck her again, so she wasted her time

That’s why I cannot stand the both of them as they try to live the life of that gang but they stand out like sore thumbs when they don’t. The game show channels are just boring and always the same old format and you can almost set your watch by the repeated list of events. :frowning: :-1:

locks on the bedroom doors might make the guests feel more secure in doing something without fear of b___dy interuptions all the time. :roll_eyes:

Are marica and kano still in the tub trying to fuck or did they give up a while ago

Still there doing fuckall and pissing everybody off :rofl:

1 Like

Taking up a bathroom, they never fucked, and it’s not her place

Gotta have a break frustration is boiling over lol at least on catchup you can fast forward :rofl:

Not being a subscriber, I find it funny, when people tell me marica still can’t get this guy hard, but Henry did

honestly… Henry and Marica had a very hot sexual steamy loving relationship until they (her and the one not named) moved out

She had lots of hot sex with Koen this week, so why would she try to fuck Kano, who isn’t capable of having a hard on to fuck her. The last time she had real steamy sex with Henry, was the night she went back to his place and had a loki, Henry threesome, and when loki left the bedroom, Henry and Marica fucked hard for the next hour

1 Like

I missed something… why is Wendy crying so hard?

young ones party went downhill and they all left too much _____

1 Like

Don’t know her…

1 Like

Wonder why Lindy has stopped s___ping there recently.?

Fuzz??? That’s what on yer chin ain’t it :rofl:

1 Like