Savannah & Troy

I would have hoped that K&I would take a lead here , but they have sat on that seat all night. I know it is a strange crowd but make an effort guys!!..and now they are leaving!!

Is marica having better luck tonight

That is exactly the reason it is no point in K & I having a party of youngsters - NOTHING HAPPENS K & I ae never going to take the lead, you need Henry or Mira or Tejo or almost anyone older !!

same old same old

Yeah Wendy has had a couple of goes with her and she has enjoyed it but as you say she never seems to reciprocate. Bit weird really.

Eats her pussy, and heā€™s flat as a board

itā€™s a bunch of weird characters togetherā€¦ probably the reason why i love this placeā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Marica still canā€™t get it up to fuck her

1 Like

:rofl: Must admit i am a bit hooked on this apartment but nothing really seems to happen very much just a lot of generally pratting about but am always hopeful, very intriguing :rofl:

A womenā€™s on his face and still no hard on

Henry on his face = instant hard on! :laughing:

:rofl: i got the same :slight_smile:

I was waiting for you or someone to show them fucking, but, it doesnā€™t sound promising

1 Like

Is there any sign of life down there lol

Hayley is just a b___dy neurotic mess to be honest.

Is this officially strike 3 Kano youā€™re out, or are they still trying

31 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

Marica tried to have fun but Kano couldnā€™t and had another failure.

:rofl: They ainā€™t there or am i losing it :rofl: donā€™t answer that :rofl:
Where ever they are just canā€™t stand watching them TBH really pisses me off :rofl: