San

@San Take care of your friend now she will need a lot of help both now and in the future :heart:

3 Likes

I think youā€™re using ā€œfacepalmingā€ a bit incorrectly. Itā€™s probably not the post youā€™re reacting to! :hugs:

2 Likes

Sleep well, San ! Tomorrow will be a wonderful day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yes, I know, initially I told her that regardless of their relationship with that guy, I would help her in any situation and now, when she is alone, she will need support, both moral and financial, because she wants this child and expecting , so I will help her in any case

10 Likes

Are you talking about Tom?
I can agree with you when you say he made a mistake, but from that to saying heā€™s absolute scumā€¦ seems hugely exaggerated to me.
From what Iā€™ve seen in recent days, I can say that, if he also made this mistake, he deserves praise for how he handled his relationship with San, his friends and the houseā€¦ not to mention the cats .
Do you know how many VH apartments have guys who are real scum?.. who exploit girls, only know how to sleep and fuck and without a minimum of feeling or kindnessā€¦

As Iā€™ve said before in other postsā€¦ @San is LUCKY to have Tom (and San deserves it, because sheā€™s a good girlā€¦)

3 Likes

No not tom sanā€™s friendā€™s ex boyfriend

3 Likes

Sorry, I understood Tomā€¦ then I fully agree!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

San, you are both sad now. Try talking to Tom again. Both have had some time to think about it! :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Youā€™re a great girl, I guess, and very intelligent. Itā€™s nice that you want to support this girl. I guess you should be more patient with Tom. Like you said, he may have misjudged something (locking the apartment), but heā€™s trying so hard. There will probably be things he doesnā€™t see or maybe he doesnā€™t think through the consequences, but heā€™s probably a good fit for you. Someone has to be a leader, and you are. The rest is if thereā€™s any chemistry between you.

3 Likes

Girls woke upā€¦we expected a romantic night yesterdayā€¦but it didnā€™t happenā€¦can it happen todayā€¦boys shouldnā€™t come home todayā€¦

3 Likes

Can girls and love happen? todayā€¦

3 Likes

I agree, San deserves to feel the pleasures that only 100% lady love can give her!

3 Likes

The new girl prepared coffee for San. He turns on his video and shows his interest in you. So that San can be happyā€¦does love beginā€¦

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Krosh & Simon

San hasnā€™t been cheerful for a long time. The new girlā€™s attention seems to make him happy.

3 Likes

The girls are leaving home. It looks like the platform will not attract our attention until the eveningā€¦

2 Likes

If instead of writing things, you go and read 10 Topics first, you would know that your imagination has gone a little beyond reality: This is what @San has already written:

2 Likes

That account is a troll and he is using multiple accounts writing always the same shitā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry, I didnā€™t understandā€¦ am I the Troll? Or who wrote the previous sentences about San and Sanā€™s pregnant friend?

1 Like