San

No the guy who ansered to Emerald is the troll.

2 Likes

San has never shown any erotic interest in women !

2 Likes

there were moments, but you may not have paid attention tošŸ˜…

8 Likes

I remember at least two moments when she was in Tristanā€™s apartment, with two girls, some kisses and a lot of feeling :grinning: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

1 Like

I hope everything is talked out in this conversation and some clarity is obtained :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hey @San what happened to the little kitten? I havenā€™t seen him? Last time I saw him, he was eating your food :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder if the girl will get asylum there for a while. Itā€™ll probably be interrupted by San and Tom moving around the apartment naked. Itā€™s funny watching them try to avoid seeing each other. Theyā€™ve already failed to do that. :smile: I donā€™t think the girl will join them. I think sheā€™ll be as shy as she was when San first approached Tristan.

You surprise me, but thank you for telling :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

If there are any more moments, I promise to pay attention! :grinning:

1 Like

Someone found the best seat in the house!

:heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for the late reply. I have fallen so far behind on the forum I feel like Iā€™ll never catch up.

Thank you for posting this. I have a lot of fun with photo editing and will do what I can with this.

1 Like

Sleeping Toms tushy

6 Likes

He will sleep alone :roll_eyes:

ā€¦ then he will get up, make the girls go to sleep in bed and he will take the sofa, then he will wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, sweep the floor and prepare breakfast for the girls. Maybe a shower and then off to workā€¦
:face_with_monocle: :roll_eyes: :heartbeat: :+1: :sweat_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

@San , Smoking is not very good for pregnant girlsā€¦
However, unlike last night and this morning, the girl seems more serene and calm to me.
:+1:

3 Likes

Yes, like I said before he is just in the friends zone I mean, it would be nice if he would bring a female over there or even if San Would invite one her single friends over there and introduced them because I thought when she got a room by herself, it was going to be a lot more entertaining lol But sad to say she was doing more at Tristanā€˜s then what sheā€™s doing by herself now in my opinion

I donā€™t mind this apartment.
When @San was at Tristanā€™s, as Iā€™ve already said, she didnā€™t seem happy to me; I donā€™t want to repeat myself on how I think.
Here I see her serene and happy and I think that the friends she has help her feel good, obviously.
If something has to happen, it will happenā€¦ (Iā€™m rooting for Tom, but I see less and less hopeā€¦)
However, the apartment is interesting for me as it is, and certainly better than many others, where nothing really happens apart from the occasional fuck, day-long sleepovers, 24-hour video chats, or almost total absence of tenants.

5 Likes

San has lived here two weeks, thatā€™s all !

That phone call tells me that maybe San wonā€™t spend the night in the apartment tonightā€¦ :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

3 Likes

ā€¦ I hope she stays with usā€¦ :slight_smile:
ā€¦ going back to the previous discussion, on the one hand, I would like to see San with someone (I see Tom getting closer and closer to being just a friend for San, unfortunately :smiling_face_with_tear:) but, on the time often, I hope itā€™s not the kind of guys sheā€™s had up until nowā€¦