San

@San , for those of us who don’t understand Russian, can you tell us what happened between you and Tom? It sounds like you’re mad at him… :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face: :smiling_face_with_tear: :roll_eyes:

Tom… still, fixed… must have done something big

3 Likes

San checks if she needs a shower. :blush: Yes, it probably should, Eager spectator in the window! :heart_eyes: :pouting_cat:

6 Likes

How about this?

I like that angle!

8 Likes

Wouldn’t that window be a great place for a camera?

3 Likes

@San , you really scolded Tom… Tom is still staring with his head down motionless

:roll_eyes: :face_with_monocle: :no_mouth:

1 Like

I swore at him because the girl who is in the apartment is ill, she has a migraine + she is pregnant, I was afraid that something might happen to her, because while I was gone, Tom locked her with a key and she would not even be able to leave. Before this whole situation, I asked for the key several times so that I could open the intercom without making too much noise, and in response I heard: “Call the intercom.” And if it had happened that I would have arrived before Tom, I would not have been able to get into the apartment

5 Likes

Are all the cameras online now? Or are there those that are offline?

4 Likes

All 10 cams are working san :+1:

3 Likes

I understand.
It’s not a very nice way to act, but I would ask him why.
Probably he didn’t think very well about the girl’s situation in the apartment or maybe he did it because she had other things to think about (maybe you too… mha) …
However, I don’t think he did it deliberately, because from what I have seen in recent days, when a person comes to pull the covers up while you sleep, prepare your food, clean your shower and many other things,
He seems to me to be a very sensitive and kind person towards others.
I think it’s more of a moment for him where he doesn’t feel accepted, perhaps used in some way.
I’m probably wrong.

At first I tried to talk to him, but in response I heard only silence, he did not even answer me

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, a few nights ago your friend, perhaps the first time she stayed to sleep with you and the boy (who had kicked your cat), didn’t she actually hit (By “hit” I mean… he touched the lower parts and tried…) on the boy in question while you were sleeping on the bed?
Is she the pregnant one?

Looks like this Tom is very nice but probably not very bright. Well, I’m not surprised at San’s aloofness.

And I understand that I may have overdone it emotionally, I understand perfectly well that he is trying to take care of me and I appreciate it. But besides that, you need to be able to notice other people besides me, and he snapped and followed me when I made it clear to him that you shouldn’t worry and everything is fine with me, that I will come myself soon

5 Likes

This might be the problem with your cams san :joy:

5 Likes

Yep some days ago Musya also played with the kitchen camera. :rofl:

2 Likes

Well we are all only humans. Nothing to worry about. :heart_eyes::hugs:

4 Likes

yes, this girl is pregnant and broke up with that guy who kicked the cat because he tried to send her to an abortion when she was already 3 months pregnant

7 Likes

I hope you guys talk it out sometime and hopefully things should be fine. Don’t take it too hard on yourself and I would request Tom the same too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Seems that guy has no respect for any life…

6 Likes

Do you want advice from a male?
When a male remains silent, and lowers his head he knows he made a mistake.
When a male remains silent but he looks at you, he wants to prove you right, but he thinks you are wrong.
When a male remains silent, and then he takes refuge in himself or changes rooms, it means that he knows that he is wrong, but underneath there is much more… than what appears

1 Like