San

4 Likes

I don’t think Tom’s doing too well as a maid. Looks like he irritated some cables with his cleaning, and they’re on strike.

looks like the repair crew, but they left without success.

1 Like

Oh I take it back. They’re still working on it. They both left then he came back after a few minutes. Maybe she has gone for parts??

I need a girlfriend for San… can the girlfriend he will be in love with please be allowed into the apartment…
The man shouldn’t be in the apartment anymore…

1 Like

Yes camera 7 goes “Oops” !

Welcome home :star_struck:

5 Likes

I see bedroom cam 7 and bathroom cam failing now!

1 Like

I hope that now San will explain to Tom that excessive maintenance of the apartment is bad for the cables. Those cables have probably been through a lot of apartments. The LAN connectors on the cameras may not be in the best shape either. If the system is functional, I would not break it too much, for example by excessive cleaning of the apartment.

This is most likely a problem of the site again. They display this oops message even if cameras work perfectly fine. Known issue for quite a long time already

but the camera in the bathroom doesn’t work

and that well-known web problem could be fixed by someone

Looks like we’re expecting a nice night with San and his girlfriend tonight…

2 Likes

Bathroom Camera:

Can You put Down? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is the right position @San

3 Likes

Where did everyone go?.. or almost everyone… if we want to include the sleeping girl and the cats… what did I miss?

This is just my opinion, but this seems very dangerous to the people walking, as well as the cables being damaged!

I would have run these on the ceiling to avoid both possible problems!

4 Likes

I don’t think they have that kind of technology there. It has to be removable without interfering with the apartment, I think. You know of any such cheap technology?

How about this, there should be something like it available.

Nice, maybe it fits on some hard and adhesive surface. But hardly on walls painted with lime-based paint. If it breaks off, the paint will fall off with the grip. That’s probably not what they want to achieve.