San

I see 2 possible time periods for that. 2 times when he adjusted her covers.

2 Likes

23:07. Man… that took a lot to find. Lol

Ngl. Seemed funnier the first time i watched it. Hehe

2 Likes

Ooh poor Tom, he is soo cute :heart_eyes:
His reaction was so pure :innocent:

@Imminent Your daily dose of Tom :wink:

3 Likes

@San sex isn’t everything however in my opinion Tom is a wonderful and very respectful boy… :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

6 Likes

My respect for Tom grows and grows,
How many VHTV guys, finding a beautiful naked young woman, would just cover her up and leave the room?

7 Likes

I love the way the light hits her body :star_struck: :fire:

8 Likes

Is this it?

2 Likes

It could be one but the 23:07 one was the one I think people are referring to.

Oh yes I think you’re right.

1 Like

6 Likes

@San do you have a friend for Tom I mean since he is just your friend and I think everyone truly knows by now that there’s nothing going on between y’all too and that’s fine just wondering

1 Like

Looks like they’ve both had a chance to see the other naked. So apparently, they don’t have to cover up for each other anymore and can have a relaxing bath with a massage. If Tom’s such a hard worker around the apartment.

3 Likes

I agree they both saw each other naked so need to wear clothes anymore when they are together. Let’s hope @San and Tom agree to our conclusion? :heart_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

So they can play cards or a bottle to make it more exciting.

2 Likes

Tom is starting to try a little harder, he hugged her three-four times before trying to kiss her in front of the bathroom, but San moved her head. There are other attitudes and niceties from Tom towards San, but she has always rejected, in a soft way, without corresponding.
I wouldn’t want to see San, soon, with some male found here and there, and like the boys she met in Tristan’s apartment, who don’t have Tom’s qualities in the slightest.
When @San was in Tristan’s apartment she always gave me the idea of ​​being carried away, of doing things for others and not for herself and I rarely saw a smile on her face, she was often serious and even in relationships with guys there was no empathy (how do I know? … She never looked anyone in the eye, she often avoided their gaze, always to her mobile or laptop). I could understand the part of the boys, who, as we know, have only one goal, but even San didn’t seem at all serene to me, she spoke little and often it was more looks than words. And this has always displeased me.
Tom, I seem to see Fox when she entered Xavier’s apartment at the beginning, who did everything at home, and in the meantime Xavier brought the girls, but at least she got every now and then (little) as gratitude. However, it was a situation that was not ultimately peaceful and this detachment soon led to her estrangement.
In San’s apartment, however, I see her laughing, really a lot. She talks and jokes. I would like to give credit to Tom for this serenity of San?
In my opinion, even if Tom is a friend, we know that San means a lot to him, but if he starts the routine of bringing guys into the apartment, I don’t know how long Tom will last. At least I couldn’t. We’ll see how he goes… but it would be a real shame.
Obviously I am an outsider, a visitor, but sometimes from the outside we can see and perceive things (from looks, attitudes, actions and moments) that are inside ourselves, but for this very reason he/her do not see. Who wants to understand…

6 Likes

Tom got dressed. In my opinion 2 possibilities:

• Wait to go out with friends
  • He waits for San to warn him to go out because San’s friend is coming

:sweat_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

So far, it looks like Tom’s gonna be the best maid in his part of the country. :rofl:

1 Like

Probably Tom’s only competition.

7 Likes

@San Bathroom OffLine :slight_smile:

And Badroom

2 Likes