San

1 Like

Does the free camera not work either?..

Now webcam number 2 canā€™t be seen at all :slight_smile:
However, for me, you can eat and then watch calmly :smiley:

And why is that soā€¦

That webcam has been having problems all dayā€¦ and even in the past few days.
I would check the cable. Having cats, it might just be the ā€œrottā€ cable somewhere. However, in my opinion, first, you should eat and ā€¦ thank Tom. While you were sleeping he was really good! :grinning:

We have already communicated a reason to your manager around 8 hours ago :handshake:

1 Like

The cable seems to be intact, because cats, at least mine, do not touch the wires, but Iā€™m going to buy a new cable today to check, I hope that the problem is not in the camera :confused:

1 Like

There can always be a faulty webcam.
Or itā€™s just an internal setting.
My cat once had only 10cm of the cable down to a thread and the other 8 were completely eaten. But sometimes the cable is broken inside and it is not easy to find it. There are 8 wires, inside the cable, and they must all work.

2 Likes

Iā€™m probably just too lucky a person, this is not the first time this camera has been turned off like this:(

2 Likes

At this moment you will think that this is your bad luck, but believe me: there are many other bad lucksā€¦ :slight_smile: ā€¦ I hope this is your only bad luck. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Just fyi. You tried punching tom in your sleep. Maybe he deserves a hug or possibly even a kiss to say your sry :innocent: Hehe

1 Like

I canā€™t be woken up abruptly, more than once people have complained to me that in a dream I can hit with my hand or foot, but I donā€™t remember this at the moment when I already woke up :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I talk in my sleepā€¦ if you ask me something Iā€™ll answerā€¦ and you donā€™t know how dangerous it can be! :sweat_smile: :sob: :smiley: :grinning:

1 Like

You should watch it. Very funny. And worth it for toms reaction too. Very cute smile on that boy :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ll tell you thisā€¦ so you can laughā€¦
a few years ago, my girlfriend, she sulks at me all day and when I talk to her, I see that she has something strange ā€¦
then in the evening she says to me ā€¦ ā€œwho is Francesca?ā€ ā€¦ I tell herā€¦ ā€œI donā€™t know, I know many Francescasā€ā€¦ then she tells meā€¦ that the night before I spoke in my sleep and I saidā€¦ ā€œFrancesca, Francescaā€ā€¦ . and she, while I was sleeping, asks meā€¦ ā€œwho is Francesca?ā€ ā€¦ and I reply ā€¦ ā€œI love Francesca so muchā€ā€¦

ā€¦ Francesca was my grandmother!
:rofl:

1 Like

ā€¦ we almost broke upā€¦ have you understood how dangerous it is to talk while you sleep?

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Any timestamp on this?

When was that (the wake up punch) :smile: