San

He fell when he was walking from work, and he had a glass bottle in his hand, as a result, the bottle broke, and now there is damage on his arm due to fragments :confused:

9 Likes

I wish we could call San and Tom lovebirds. They look great together :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It looks to me like Tom really cares for San, and would like to be more than a friend, but respects her right to decide when and if they get closer.

5 Likes

All the best for him to get well soon. I hope he has tetanus protection? :worried:

4 Likes

Never let gooo…

8 Likes

San’s thigh might be the comfiest pillow ever :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes, he was vaccinated against tetanus

6 Likes

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Kitchen camera not working @San :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Afternoon :sunny:

Her hot petite body is worth drooling for :hot_face::exploding_head::kissing_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Again! :rofl: :joy: :heart_eyes_cat:

These cats are food terrorist :joy:

10 Likes

I’m straight… but I really like this guy! Tom, you’re the Top!

9 Likes

Now, I know that there are some members who will enjoy this view of Toms tushy!

7 Likes

Generally I’ve been used to seeing on VH, girls who do everything and boys who just enjoy the beauty and advantage of being in an apartment.
Here, we can say that it is quite the opposite! The guy does it all… just missing… we all know what :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@San , I’m starting to envy you. My (female) partner has never been like Tom either. You are lucky!

3 Likes

comon sweety be crazy touch your sexy body slowly plzzzz

3 Likes

I fixed the wire, they wrote above that the camera does not work

2 Likes

First it was a Webcam (the second in the kitchen) then you also moved the first one in the kitchen and now they are both not working :sob: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like