Roza

Und was soll das Bedeuten.

1 Like

A slang term for idiot. :joy: :joy:

Looks like Roza is slowly ripping the plaster off whatever was her relationship with Edrym. But its so slow Edrym is trying to cling onto anything and everything.

2 Likes

Roza always has had a passion for Gabi. And apparently, Roza is the only one that gets Gabi hard. And I don’t know if Edrym can move on. I would very much like Alina to be more like Cydea. Sample around and have a main boy but not be afraid to play! Of course, IMO!

1 Like

This is an incredibly long version of pulling the plaster off the relationship. Perhaps Edrym needs to be exhausted before he gives up chasing.

1 Like

Yeah its worse than getting a tooth pulled

1 Like

@Edrym das du Roza Liebst und für sie alles machen würdest sieht mann. Nur du machst dich dabei zum Kasper und Spielball für Sie und das ganze noch in der Öffendlichkeit auf dieser Seite. Lass Roza Links liegen so wie Sie es mit Dir macht und geh. Endweder Sie kommt zu Dir zurück oder Entscheidet sich für was neues.Das Leben geht weiter und Du wirst auch was neues finden.

1 Like

In general (not just this Edrym and Roza storyline) If a man begs a woman to stay in a relationship, then its already over. She will lose all respect for him the more he clings on. If she does go back, it will just be a matter of time before she finds a replacement. Often trying to keep hold causes more pain.

1 Like

1 Like

Let the fun continue :crazy_face:

1 Like

Now Gabi has arrived and she has greeted him warmly. I don’t like the guy.

1 Like

Verona Gina Roza :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What about the boys? :thinking:

:crazy_face:

Well you know me it’s all about the pretty ladies on the site :hugs:nothing against the guys :crazy_face:

1 Like

Jetzt versteh ich gar nichts mehr, es hieß doch Gabi und Verona hätten sich getrennt, war wohl eine Falschmeldung

1 Like

And the soap opera continues :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Is Arina not allowed there while Roza is there? Edrym woke her up yesterday to leave the apt and she went to Nikki’s. Now everyone is at Edrym/Rozas and Arina and still in Nikki’s couch!!

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing

1 Like

Well maybe start separating the facts from the tons science fiction written here, might help

:hugs:

Armer Edrym die tollen Blßtenblätter haben Roza nicht interesiert. Gabi hat sie mit einen lächeln Umarmt und dich schaut Sie nur ernst an. Das beste wäre fßr dich du gibst sie an Gabi ab da bist du die Alte los. Und Du hast keine Sorgen mehr.

1 Like