Roza

:wink:

Du stellt mit der zum Teil in Umgangssprache geschriebenen Text, die KI ganz schon vor Herausforderung.

DeepL hat Deinen Text sagen wir mal entschärft … “bist du die Alte los” hat die KI denke ich nur zum Teil verstanden … “Alte” wird mit “old lady” dort übersetzt … :wink:

let’s call it “alternative facts” :joy: :rofl:

…if you believe the fantasies, it’s your right :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

party set-up

meanwhile:

drama??

4 Likes

5 Likes

Now she’s laughing again, her Gabi is back :wink:

1 Like

I wonder if there are going to be as many tears as there were, when the party in about that constallation took place at Derek and Gina, and Gabi was fucking Verona. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Enough a_____l seems to be provided

1 Like

Verona is already active and satisfies her dominator

1 Like

Dos días que no leo todos los mensajes de este departamento y resulta que me encuentro con que Roza volvió después de una lluvia de pétalos blancos, que Arina se fue porque parece que vuelve a su antiguo departamento (sin Pasha). Después, que Arina se fue a lo de Nikki practicamente expulsada del sofá de Edrym. Que Edrym está como perrito faldero con Roza, que estuvo de mal genio hasta que llegó Gabi en su casa.
O sea, armado o no, esto tiene más drama que una novela mexicana! Quién es el escritor del guion? jajajjajaja

2 Likes

Friends meeting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: not a theory

2 Likes

For the customers! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh I think we could come up with one, if we were to try hard enough…

…I suspect you will be relieved to read that I have NO intention of doing so though!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Verona always has that look in her eyes she’s always ready to get it on :rofl:

1 Like

Have you also noticed that Roza was about to faint when Verona was kissing Gabi ? :laughing:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Is Verona indicating sticky fingers or the price for service?? :rofl: :rofl:

I think ROZA missed it, would have wanted to see her face. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Rosa sits in the bedroom wardrobe and talks on the phone :smile:

1 Like

If looks could k__l she’s staring a hole through the back of Verona head :joy: maybe Roza a mind reader and try to get Gabi to stop :rofl:

1 Like

Verona yes…Gabi no!

1 Like

Well, i am doing my best to find pics that can fit into the narative.

Let’s have some fun :crazy_face: