Roza

Show Me The Money GIF

2 Likes

hes had his dick in a cup for 12 days and made asolutley no attempt to provided any sort of action with arina he has more than just a penis and refused to do anything and roza has not been happy he does not go to work everyday hes at home most days all day and night at least gabi did things with Arina which edrym has been a complete failure in not to mention Arina has did her best by walking around naked masturbating and trying to earn

1 Like

thats the managers of these realms :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder what will happen next?
Roza is getting thinner and thinner. Would she be sick?

3 Likes

lack of money there are making very little

1 Like

Yeah she is thin but I think it is a little exaggerated by the distortion from the shape of the camera lens

1 Like

defintley a bad pic

1 Like

If she is in the middle of the picture, she is still thin.

1 Like
  1. The custom that exists in Europe and more in the Mediterranean and Eastern countries is to tie a red thread on the hand to protect ourselves from the March sun
  2. On the first of May we collect flowers and throw them in the yards of the houses, mostly yellow colors

3 We also make a wreath of flowers and hang it on the door of each house
    OIP
    We usually s__tter yellow flowers from the spartium bush (spartium junceum)
    OIP
3 Likes

Today is the first day of meteorological spring. Astrological spring starts on the 20th March 2024. This is when the sun passes into the Northern Hemisphere and the hours of daylight surpass the hours of night. Also known as the Vernal Equinox. Spring then lasts until the Summer Solstice.

1 Like

Roza is doing a lot of talking at Gina’s. is there any video translator that really works ?

3 Likes

If you find one let us know pls :+1:

1 Like

Wow Roza’s pants are off at Gina’s. Now maybe we can have a perusal of Roza’s Lite Contours.

Ewooo, a skin disease below the knees ?

Calf waxing B4 Spring. Her Lungs are in powerful shape.

1 Like

This reminds me of a Montana Pussy Waxing. The waxer pulls the tape, full length about 30 times. Montana writhes and screams in pain.
Montana: Are you almost done ? It hurts like Hell she yells.
Waxer: we still have to do the other side…

FU !! Montana yells.

(ps i’m not saying Roza is uncomfortable here. Jut how funny the opposite would be)

1 Like

Indeed but 3th march granny s day in France :rofl:

2 Likes

sugar-waxing of the bikini-zone is more important. Summer’s coming, it’s spring already. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yes , a lot ,but not free

1 Like

Oh ya I see the skinny now… :rofl:

:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

@Edrym und Roza warum Streitet Ihr euch. Wenn Ihr kein Sinn mehr Seht in einer weiteren zusammenarbeit trennt euch. Und jeder geht seine eigenen Wege.

2 Likes

They are talking about at least one other person. I heard Edrym say EE DEE YET very plainly.

2 Likes