Roza

No type of emotion from Roza seeing Edrym after 10 days. No affection at all and at first doesn’t want to take the flowers. Edrym just needs to move on already.

2 Likes

ostrich GIF

1 Like

At yhis way he gets no Roza and no one else!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Dont know what he done but she’s not haveing of it

1 Like

I first thought Edrym had made up his mind for Arina, but she was in the stairway, when Edrym spread out the rose-flower-leafs, so I guess it’s for Roza, and the rumour about separation is all bogus. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

From the looks of the interaction between Roza and Edrym at Gina’s place separation might be imminent. She had no emotions at all when seeing him after 10 days and he is trying to be affectionate with her and she is not having it.

1 Like

ezgif-3-beca1ac7cc

I think the reason is this Edrym has pushed Roza’s Fuck friend, in Arina’s arms for not having him two more, since with Verona the relationship has broken! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

And soon we will see him again! The Pussy chastise of Roza
:speak_no_evil:And maybe even the ass

1 Like

After Pasha’s name is taken from Arina’s realm, and her being really friendly with Gabi after the Blowjob and when he left, why not a new realm Arina & Gabi.

It’s not for the love of their life, but for viewer’s entertainment. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Everybody left at Gina’s for a moment, Roza had some cold medicine, and Edrym’s efforts to comfort her were barely responded to.

With the flowers in the apartment and his asceticism versus Arina, I think for Edrym the chapter Roza isn’t over yet.

Did he leave his balls @ Gina’s ?? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

We also have the chapter Nikki. She wasn’t happy with something too.

1 Like

Season 2 Please GIF by The L Word: Generation Q

1 Like

Roza can be a Hard Read…

I think she is working through it :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Well, Edrym still has the option to decide to whom he dedicated the flowers in his own realm.

BTW is it flower’s day in Russia today?

Man, there are no “options” here. All this talking is simply a waste of time.

I am not aware of any “flowers day”. It is just the first day of Spring. They celebrate women day on 8th of March, same like everyone else

its a buisness relationship its about money he has not lived up to his end for the last 2 weeks

2 Likes

8.3 Международный женский день (International Women’s Day)

wish people would realise the former +7 realms this included they are buisness couples its all about making money people on here seem to forget this they have managers to please and decide their income based on viewing performances people need to realise most are not nor will ever real couples on cam or off it its about making that green please realise

2 Likes

Just a question. How has he not been living up to his end for 2 weeks. Is it because he didn’t fuck Arina? He goes to work everyday. He invited Gabi over to try and fuck Arina but he couldn’t get it up. That’s what I think Roza might be pissed about.

2 Likes