Roza

Well depends on the person IMO. I have known people who have struggled with this. But maybe poppy dose it for VH and is not really into it.

1 Like

I wait the new storyboard ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

could it be he is still contagious after some bad sex…

2 Likes

I whole Heartedly agree. Edrym has an Glorious Member and He’s :Proud of it . I have a Penis Dance Collection of VH vintage, Swinging Ricardo’s and Edrym is quite Prominent in Sk__l and Meatage. There is something wrong with it and He hasn’t done the right thing, IE. See a Doctor B4 you Loose some parts.

2 Likes

Just looked back over the timeline which proved a waste of about 10mins of my life :joy:

2 Likes

Must admit though Arina sure has an ass on her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Das kann sein.

1 Like

Just noticed Pasha and Arina’s place is now listed as just Arina (Relocation). Ooh, it’s all change round here.

2 Likes

Ich möchte nichts falschen in die Weld setzen aber ich glaube Gina hat gestern mit Roza Vidoetelefonie gemacht und da ging es ums Arbeiten und dabei sah man kurz ein anderen Mann neben Roza und es sah so aus als ob sie nichts anhätten. Ich kann mich aber auch Irren. Danach hat Gina gleich Edrym angerufen.Und auch da ging es ums Arbeiten.

1 Like

In short, it seems to me here that Roza applies the so-called Funnel Law, that is, wide for her and narrow for the other. That’s why I think that Edrym’s hypothetical disease is false, even if it were blennorrhagia, everything would be cured, within a maximum of 5 days, with antibiotics. :thinking:

2 Likes

Looks like they went to Gabi tonight instead of him coming here. :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Roza blocked them, they slept in the same bed could it be that Roza is afraid of losing him? :see_no_evil:
:laughing:

wenn hat Roza Blockiert

In my opinion, nothing here at VHTV is real, they all play their part.

1 Like

Die Wohnung geputzt das Bett neu bezogen kommt Roza Zurück. Ja sie ist da bei Gina

On their phonecalls i’ve heard a lot of talks about jobs, other guys, girls and for them the most important thing money. Edrym and Nikki had a long call to last night about the most weirdest things. Listening to all their conversations is just a waist of time because you never know what is true. In the beginning i found it interesting but someone told me that it was always like this in the former +7 apartments. I don’t care anymore what they do and with who they do it.

2 Likes

What’s going on with the flowers on the ground? Does anyone know who put them up? Maybe it’s for Roza!

1 Like

Das ist ja eine tolle Begrüßung

1 Like

I’m curious to know about it too!

1 Like

warum kehrt Roza nicht in die Wohnung zurück
sie nimmt auch den Strauß von Edry nur widerwillig an

2 Likes