Roza

More like Edrym has an STD, and doesn’t want to spread it around, and as Verona has kicked gabby into touch, in comes Gabby to fuck Arina in the apartment to keep the ratings up.

Then when or if Roza returns the whole soap opera can continue.

When a Member call some members sick Imaginations he should mention the names too… Otherwise it insult for all members and he don’t have that right to do that…!!

1 Like

What did I miss? I didn’t say a nono, did I?

Nobody give him that right to insult other members and I have to say this I Never ever…!! push a flag to someone unless i get Insulted but next time if that happens i will press that Flag
PS Only one timeI did it last week with a brand new member who replied to me and wrote insultingly for the participants

1 Like

Are we talking about Verona ?

2 Likes

That is the girl that I was speaking (lusting) of, yes!

1 Like

He thinks he owns the Realm that one & few more…he has a great imagination about his self… !!

1 Like

Oh, I see it now. Agreed.

1 Like

We can say whatever we like about the Topic without insulting any participants or members Goodbye & Good Luck !! if You don’t like us to talk… Thank You !!

Changing the subject a bit. Arina is teasing us now! Hoping…Hoping… for a great finish!

1 Like

What was the last funny theory abt Roza and Gabi?:poop::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don’t…just don’t… Please :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

OH,crap! I knew she liked him! And everyone else is leaving…

2 Likes

Let’s go :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Ouch. Y ahora quedan solos…:frowning: Este rubio no me gusta…me da mala vibra.

1 Like

Gabi has not been hear for about 2 weeks , now did Verona kicked him out .and he did not go with Roza, he is here to see if he can get a peace of Arina, look at his hands all over Arina when Edrym leaves for the store , he is very sneaky

1 Like

od this is a show for us

Oh no Ariana Gabi :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :-1: :hole: rubbish

Seria una pena que ella no viera cuáles son sus intenciones y se preste a seguirle el juego.

1 Like