Roza

No, ella es simpática y sonríe, pero no la veo con intenciones de algo con este chico nuevo.

1 Like

the guy appears more often, here and also with Nikki. I have no idea what his function is.

1 Like

Roza, sorry to soy, l have experience in what l’m seeing, l’ve lived it, Edrym was made for Ariana and Ariana for Edrym, they have chemistry together :pleading_face:

1 Like

Arina is constantly teasing Edrym physically, but the way they laugh about it, implicates, that they are just playing.

3 Likes

Seems like that was the last time Nikki had sex. I know different. But, I never check her site because it’s BORING! She makes money off others.

1 Like

He and Nikki lived and fucked together years ago

8 Likes

His name is Poppy. He had a realm before. He is Gay most of the time. Only plays with few girls.
So maybe you could call him Bi.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Bella. I loved her! Bella and Tony teased us everyday…just for clicks.

2 Likes

Arina did show some interest in him one day. She bared her boobs for no reason other than he was there.

1 Like

Verona also kicked him out of the house.

1 Like

Gabi fucked Roza excessively in the past. Maybe Edrym wants to trade Roza to him to be free for Arina. :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I believe we all wish that!

1 Like

And now that I remember Roza and Gabi’s lust for each other, maybe she would agree to a trade…

2 Likes

Why are you guys trying to get rid of Roza she’s bad as fuck

We love Roza with Gabi! And I want the blonde bombshell he couldn’t satisfy. Just saying…

1 Like

Some people here have a very, very sick imagination. And this is to put it very mildly

2 Likes

Whose the blonde girl?

I thought that she had a name. But looking in the archives, I’m not sure. She really liked Gabiand he was always semi-warm to her. A shame.