Roza

Gabi boludo s__ttt :poop: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Que vuelvan rapido de la tienda! Jajaja

Hahaha, another correct conspiracy theory, i should start taking bets.

why are you talking about Gabi like that? it’s not his fault that Edrym didn’t take Arin, he had a chance, she attacked him so much and he didn’t want to, and why is Gabi the trash here. Arina is eager for love and sex

1 Like

Gabi Ready to make a move…!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think Gabi doesn’t waste as much time as Edrym does, and if he is only playing around for viewers, at least he wants his fun. When he directed Arina’s hand to his dick she slid around it to his cheek, so who knows, are they setting us up, or is it real prep for fuck. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Arina don’t do it. Gabi is not good for
You. He is an asshole.

Es cierto, ella estuvo bastante esquiva y lo está manteniendo a raya…pero…en el videito se ve que ella está “limpiándose por si acaso”. Y eso tiene un metamensaje. :laughing:

2 Likes

Edrim left to leave them alone… It’s been about 10 days with no sex at all…

Well, the video shows how easy it is to manipulate the forum …

She was on the toilet … and cleaned herself up afterwards …

2 Likes

Gabby and Arina need to get paid, and then the show can continue…this is so funny.

I could write the script!

2 Likes

If she wants it, she’s gonna do it, and if they do it, it’ll most probably not be just one round, Arina has been here for several days without sex, unless she got some in the few times she was gone.

For good sex, you don’t nessecarily need a gentleman. :wink: :wink:

Beer-delivery service is back, maybe a threesome or a Edrym-cuckold ?? :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Edrym probably likes to watch to become active…

That’s it. My subscription runs out on Saturday and I’m not renewing. So long folks.

1 Like

Arina is getting cozy with Gabi.

How about a fuck-show,… … just to keep the viewers off course ?? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Fuck show between Gabi & Edrym?? :thinking:

2 Likes

If the Woman plays with her hair she is ready !! 100%