Roza

Vamos Edrym, despertáte!!! Ella me gusta mucho para él y viceversa <3 Están merodeándose, se coquetean pero ninguno avanza

3 Likes

And I will say that she seems to be happier these days without saying anything negative about Pasha…mmmmmm! Oh, I already have, haven’t I. Sorry Pasha.

1 Like

Ich glaube das der lauwarme Kamilletee ihn mehr anmacht als Arina. Sie kann machen was sie will Edrym bleibt kalt.Oder fehlt bei Arina was zwischen den Beinen ???

1 Like

Edrym and Arina. I only have one thing to say to the both of you.

1 Like

She said earlier today on the phone that she was stressed so a little “rumble” could help :wink:

Sí, por Dios. Nos tienen en vilo jaja

Y no creo que pase nada entre ellos.

1 Like

En serio se van cada uno por su lado esta noche también? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Arina vieleicht solltest du Edrym mal daran erinnern wie Gabi seine Roza Tagelang Gefickt hat wo er daneben lag und geschlafen hat. Oder wo sie Nachts gewartet hat bis er schläft um dann ins Wohnzimmer zu gehen, um mit Gabi sex zu haben die ganze Nacht.Sich sogar den Wecker gestellt hat um Früh wieder neben Edrym zu liegen.

2 Likes

This forum Topic is the Gift that keeps on giving. Jesus Christ :face_with_peeking_eye:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I think Edrym is in love with Roza I don’t know where she went and when she coming back
Edrym & Roza are similar types they don’t take life too seriously yet
I think Edrym likes Arina’s interest but doesn’t want to go further
I think Arina likes Edrym more seriously and she wonder how they will continues in Realm that way…
PS If I’m not mistaken, Roza & Gabi have been gone for almost the same time…
I don’t mean they left together, I’m just mentioning it
PS also they haven’t visited Nikki’s Realm anymore neither Nikki that Realm
PS. I can be wrong Unfortunately I don’t have an interpreter, I say what I see. & I have a right to my opinion
PS Some who think they are very smart may communicate with the participants and think they know more…
I will only say that Imagination is superior to knowledge !!
PS I don’t want to contact anyone nor do I need anyone to send me pictures because the pictures I capture are much better !!

1 Like

No only tonight, but every single one from now on. That’s what friends do :joy: :joy: :joy:

Gabi war noch mal bei Edrym zu Besuch da war Roza schon weg.

1 Like

I agree. I didn’t said if you read what I wrote that they left together I say they left almost at the same time…

Ladies & Gentlemen we are temporarily watching a Friendship Realm however can be change life is full of surprises !! Stay tune only on VHTV

7 Likes

Wow top :+1:

1 Like

:dolphin: :blossom: :dolphin:

7 Likes

done, ready for whatever the day will bring :laughing:

pimples can be a pain in the ass. :joy:

7 Likes

:blossom: :dolphin: :blossom:

8 Likes