4 Likes

5 Likes

:blossom: :lotus: :rose: :lotus: :blossom: :rose:
Beautiful Picture of a Beatiful Woman

:two_hearts: Arina :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Ariana nice :star_struck:

3 Likes

Edrym is on a new lvl, he dosent whant pussies our ass, now he is going for the dick on the Jar! Haha

1 Like

3 Likes

Arina come on and fuck edrym :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t seem like she reads what you write, you wrote the same thing 2 days ago, how about renewing you!

1 Like

Realm Update: Arina has moved to the Bedroom & Edrym to the Living Room

So when Arina woke Edrym up this morning she was laying all over him and stroking his face and back. He did not reciprocate at all by even touching her leg or arm. I don’t think it’s a “gay” thing because he has had some amazing sex with Roza since he had sex with that annoying guest guy a few months ago. Maybe he is not interested in Arina sexually. (Why I don’t know because she is hot as hell). If you go back to the threesome with Roza/Edrym/ Arina at the other apartment there was a point Roza motioned to him to either give Arina oral or fuck her and he shook his head no. Now maybe it was because of Pasha or maybe he just really isn’t into her sexually.

1 Like

Als Arina heute morgen ihn weckte und seine Nähe suchte machte Edrym eine für mich eindeutige Armbewegung: er legte die Arme überkreuz was für mich heißt er fühlt sich gebunden.

3 Likes

Maybe because she was with Pasha I haven’t seen that scene I think he’s in love with Roza now especially when she’s away…
probably Edrym wants Rosa to be here too… Some men are monogamous especially when they love one woman We may see it as easy but it’s not

2 Likes

He’s not monogamus he had his cock up the he/she’s ass a couple of weeks ago :rofl: :v:

Then what’s the reason he doesn’t have sex with Arina She is a Beautiful Woman didn’t suddenly become Gay
& when he knows that they will also have benefits
PS Maybe he’s scared after the experience with his penis

and finally, after staying awake all night:

5 Likes

Arina is too beautiful to beg someone even if she is in love with … Unless it’s really a clickbait game …!!

1 Like

He has an std atm I think

I Don’t know what he had I remember I think Arina wrote she gave him a cold

That was 7 Days a go !!
So if it’s not cold, they should both go and get treatment, you can’t play with jars