Roza

Das wird Roza genauso sehen, deswegen das Telefonat um Edrym zurückzupfeiffen bevor mehr passiert.

1 Like

8 Likes

I really hope Edrym realizes that Arina is better for him than Roza. And Arinas feelings towards him seem more genuine than a clickbait. Whatever Edrym discussed at Nikki’s really threw Arina for a loop but it seems they ended ok last night but there was no affection and again slept in separate rooms. If you listened closely to the phone call with Roza the other night she was crying in the phone to Edrym. Not sure if it was a “end relationship” conversation or and “I’m sorry” conversation. We probably will never know but I hope Arina and Edrym realize how good they are for each other.

They swapped bedroom and livingroom and only yelled through the closed door to communicate. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Mais non, ils communiquaient par sms :joy:

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with you amigo. Arina is one of my favourite girls :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to roza?

We think she took a vacation without Edrym. She didn’t same thing when they lived in their other apartment before they moved time zones.

How many are you when you talk about “we”? :crazy_face: :thinking:

1 Like

I genuinely believe that there are few kids using that account.

Completely refuse to accept that a grown up person can come up with such mind blowing comments

1 Like

There have a few comments here of people saying she went to see family or on a vacation alone because she flashed a passport and didn’t pack a lot in her suitcase. That’s what I meant by we.

1 Like

Holidays, as usual…

1 Like

Wherever Roza has gone, you can bet she is not giving her genitals a well earned rest. (conspiracy coming up) Rosa and Gabby have gone to the 2024 Russian orgyfest.

The only genitals having a vacation around here is Edryms little fella. Let’s hope the cup has medical treatment inside and not one of Nikkis hocuspocas.

:lotus: :blossom: :lotus:

7 Likes

:blossom: :two_hearts: :blossom:

11 Likes

In der Tasse befindet sich Kamille habe es gestern gesehen als er die Verpackung nahm. Für was das helfen soll weis ich nicht.

Love Edrym and Ariana :heart:

3 Likes

They argue like a married couple. I hope they get together.

1 Like

Wishful thinking but I do agree!

2 Likes

And I do think that Roza really liked the blonde guy. But now he seems to have a bombshell of a girl. Hope we se them in a realm.

1 Like