Roza

Arina come on and fuck this boy :yum:

Arina bra try-on. Saw that black panty and bra with glitterstones from Victoria`s Secret in several realms. Do they have an advertizing contract ?? Arina is a beautiful model. :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

Looks like Edrym is at Nikki’s talking about his phone call with Roza yesterday. And Arina is listening to the conversation on the site.

1 Like

He’s probably sorting out the new apartment (they are both still down as ‘relocation’ as their offline status…assuming that is accurate) so I shouldn’t worry too much about him, although I must admit, I do miss him.

1 Like

You would miss anything with a suitable appendage young man :wink:
Note the polite wording :hugs:

1 Like

Well on this occasion I meant Pasha as a person, not JUST ‘little Pasha’.

1 Like

Tonight Both sound very Hot :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

Looks like whatever he discussed with Nikkin really upset Arina.

2 Likes

I think Arina is in :heart: with Adrym Sometimes even if they don’t want too… they can fall into the trap of love if there is chemistry between them

3 Likes

Personally, I never liked Pasha. Always thought that if she got out of that relationship. She could name her star. Just my opinion. And damn. I wished I spoke the language!

2 Likes

I don’t know Pasha very well, but I think Arina is more mature type of person is even more mature than Edrym.

1 Like

And I don’t know her sexual needs. If she wanted to go, most would not turn her down. She has sk__ls. She seems into it. But, this a show. Plus. It’s not a smoke fest in this apartment at the moment.

Arina and Edrym fooling around

cleaned…

… and on refill again

2 Likes

Seit dem Telefonat gestern mit Roza geht bei Edrym nichts mehr. Roza scheint Ihn mächtig in der Hand zu haben Sie bestimmt was geht und was nicht und Edrym hört. Wenn Sie mit anderen Männern sex will macht Sie es und Edrym stimmt zu. Wenn die Aktionen mit Arina Ihr zu weit gehen ruft Sie an und Edrym hört und zieht sich zurück.

1 Like

Whatever she heard him say at Nikkis apt really bummed her out but I’m glad she ended up in better spirit now

1 Like

Since they had threesomes together (Roza, Edrym and Arina) when mostly Roza fingered and fistfucked Arina, and Edrym only excessively massaged Arina’s titts, and dipped his finger into her cunt, maybe Roza wants to make sure she has it under control, and only delays what’s gonna happen until her return to be part of it.

At least one can hope that instead of nothing happening between the two.

Craziest would be that over the dissonances new relations were formed, and in the end there would be a realm named “Edrym & Arina”. I wouldn’t mind tbh. :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Edrym & Ariana perfect couple for me they are perfect together Ariana is very happy with him :heart_eyes: