Rachel & Ross

Wie gern würde ich sie mal verwöhnen und ihre Spalte liebkosen.

1 Like

3 Likes

Cat, visitor and christmas tree … :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Echt jetzt? Immer das selbe mit dem Fotografen. Ist echt langsam zum lachen oder weinen. Wäre doch viel interessanter, wenn Rachel mal was anderes machen würde. Sie ist ja sehr schön und man sieht sie auch gerne.

Quite agree, Other than clickbait there is never any reason to watch this apartment but Rachel is very nice but very boring really.

Ganz einverstanden, außer Clickbait gibt es nie einen Grund, sich diese Wohnung anzusehen, aber Rachel ist sehr nett, aber wirklich sehr langweilig.

1 Like

Yeah totally agree :+1: It’s fairly went downhill in Ross’s absence :cry: :joy:

1 Like

Well Ross wasn’t the greatest livewire was he :joy: if you blinked you would miss him :joy:

2 Likes

Hope Rachel finds a nice girlfriend (Without tattoos) who can spoil her in all kinds of ways. Firstly, more fun to watch and secondly, women can do without a man

I agree. Especially we know that Rachel likes girls.

The good _____ing from the Isle of Islay is beginnig to take it’s toll. Best to retire for this evenig. Have a lovely time each and everyone of you :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Has Ross left not seen him for ages

Meanwhile in a peaceful corner of the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Would it be possible to post the recently taken photoshoot? I believe this one was realm75 on 12/17/2022

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I don’t believe this is Ross???

3 Likes

Ach Egal. Wünsche Ihr viel Spaß. Lange genug war sie alleine.

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: Yeeeeeees Rachel finally gets a new guy!

Since Ross may have left to work hard, there was only the great photographer who came or Ross’ buddies, there finally a guy and there is action! too happy for her

2 Likes

Yes delighted for her, assuming that Ross is now very much her ex.

1 Like

Too bad it’s another person with tattoos :frowning: I think personally.