Purgatorium šŸ’©

Squish guy is also same like lifeguy with limp dick that y he keep moaning on other realms like him in order to see threesome, foursome and group sexā€¦:joy::joy:

Well a lot of time the guests/participants donā€™t have interests in the people the users wish them to fuck. So whatā€™s your point exactly. :sweat_smile:

Not sure he would understand the question.

I like things naturally for what I subscribed vhtvā€¦. but u can see these days viewers are keep trying to control participants according to themā€¦ and wanna see things according to themā€¦ and that bores meā€¦!:upside_down_face:

But BigJock is ok? :thinking: :astonished: :joy:

Bigjock is guyā€¦.:sweat_smile: John is notā€¦:joy:

Keep me out of the two loverboys thank you. Canā€™t trust either of them :+1:

So you only want to fuck guys now? In my hypothetical threesome of BigJock, John78 & you, you said you were only not interested in John78. You said nothing about not being interested in BigJock. :joy:

Iā€™m straightā€¦.:wink: like girls and womenā€¦.not bi or gayā€¦:sweat_smile:

Can you please show me one example where participants post adverts for themselfs in other non related topics and also post of participants in other topics without beeing invited or tagged there?

Actually if you go and read the forum rules, you will see that Spamming is not allowed. Posting pics of themselfs in D&K topic it is called Spamming

Yeaā€¦. U can tag participants and ask them anything you desire forā€¦ā€¦ and u r the one who is degrading vhtv day by day with your drama stories for other viewersā€¦ā€¦ you are literally controlling their lifeā€¦ have friends and live your lifeā€¦.!

They have never done this before. They only advertised themselfs and them other social media networks in them Topic, which if i remember right was also removed as itā€™s not following the rules. I am not 100% on that and i canā€™t double check in this moment.

1 Like

Driving Go Away GIF by RETROFUNK

Bruh you missed this whole part of my quoteā€¦ SMDH

MĆ½lim sa? India

Thatā€™s Gujaratā€¦!

Iā€™m talking about guests, participants and manager accounts in general here. Not just these participants and/or their managers.

I know, but the question sounded different. :thinking:

Jabā€™s muppet is here and doing facepalm on my commentsā€¦:sweat_smile::joy: