Purgatorium šŸ’©

Post manually deleted by author

stop fuck off GIF

Nor has anyone claimed that these managers have v_____ed forum rules. Itā€™s just plain unprofessional.

Viewers like John only ruining relamsā€¦ā€¦look at Lyla & yanā€¦. That idiot knows everything about themā€¦.:sweat_smile: and know who can be on vhtv and who can notā€¦:smirk: such a baby girlā€¦!

It is only unprofessional when they post off topic thingsā€¦

Lifeguyā€¦ā€¦:joy::joy: right nowā€¦.

1 Like

Can someone bring NotSeth a bucket? Heā€™s throwing up all over here thereā€¦ :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Have you had a bit too much to _____? :thinking: :woozy_face: :sweat_smile:

@David hardly posts here and he doesnā€™t tell the participants/guests what to do. From time to time he does wish for things, but never in a pushy or demanding manner like most users.

_____ Happy Hour GIF

Look at Lyla topic comments made within 1 monthā€¦.:sweat_smile::joy: by John & David frequent usersā€¦!

Says the person who has been going off about what is and isnā€™t professionalā€¦

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I donā€™t understand why some viewers are shocked u guys keep f_____g and convincing them for threesomeā€¦ā€¦ now u got itā€¦.:smirk:

Post manually deleted by author

1 Like

they did one last week

Ofcourse moaners were keep f_____g themā€¦:smirk: now let see what next they desire forā€¦

Iā€™m not a manager either, so I donā€™t have to be :stuck_out_tongue:

Theres a reason why the manager put those 3 names on the list and removed the other guest names the ā€œlove triangleā€ story continuing was always part of the plan

For you to have a threesome with John78 & BigJock. :fire:

Thatā€™s y I offlisted their old apartmentā€¦.:smiling_face_with_tear: will wait and then do same againā€¦!:neutral_face:

I donā€™t have any interest in fucking Johnā€¦.:joy::joy: