Purgatorium šŸ’©

yet this is fine?

The people here know that Alec is indeed prick, also Alec is not a participant and also Alec has been banned and the reason is because of violence. Thatā€™s enough to prick a person, you just said you donā€™t understand what youā€™re reading about Alec, but now youā€™re talking about your Alec. you really need to learn what you read and speak

wait wait wait you just had a go at me for being abusive and then you say this i cant believe what im seeing the hypocrisy is insane

You are really a c___d and you will not grow up. i feel sorry for you and what a pity fot your family

the irony and hypocrisy is insaneā€¦ you were the one started it then acted like a victim are you a liverpool fan by any chance :joy: :joy: :joy:

are you still doing this? youā€™ve been sent to the s__thole but you still keep attacking

how comes @Heisenberg posts are not being moved to the s__t hole no one even mentioned alec before that guy came along and started being abusive? @Bluewinner

man, youā€™re really still going. Why do you still have to talk off-topic? bluewinner said back to the point and still you keep on attacking

im talking to bluewinner not you and im not attacking anyone

I moved the personal attacks that was off-topic. his first post about Alec was not disrespectful. Can we move on please ?!?

He has a reading comprehension problem, so he says he does but he donā€™t

are you having a laugh? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Are you talking about this one ?

No, I think he was offended by the word prick, And itā€™s just another nonsense that he keeps on attacking

You said enough is enough, but he still continued to prolong the subject by saying ā€œhe said this, he said thatā€. and although heisenberg didnā€™t give any continuation either

heisenberg must have blown his ass because heā€™s attacking him :joy: :joy: :joy:

[/quote]

@bluewinner keep trying to hide it mate you all protect each other and gang up on the rest we have all seen it now and im gone now.

Ī‘Ļ…Ļ„Ī® Ī· Ī¼Ī±Ī»Ī±ĪŗĪÆĪ± ĻƒĻ…Ī½ĪµĻ‡ĪÆĪ¶ĪµĻ„Ī±Ī¹ Ī±ĪŗĻŒĪ¼Ī±; :man_facepalming: Ļ€ĻĪ±Ī³Ī¼Ī±Ļ„Ī¹ĪŗĪ¬ Ī¼Ī±Ī»Ī±ĪŗĪÆĪµĻ‚ - Ī“Ī¹Ī±Ļ„ĪÆ Ļ€ĻĪ­Ļ€ĪµĪ¹ Ī±ĪŗĻŒĪ¼Ī± Ī½Ī± Ī“ĪæĻĪ¼Īµ Ļ„ĪæĻ…Ļ‚ Ī±Ī³ĻŽĪ½ĪµĻ‚ Ļ„ĪæĻ…Ļ‚;

I missed that one. and even if I had seen it I would not have moved it, I only moved the off-topic posts. the disrespectful/abusive posts need to be dealt with by the community. you can flag it and/or report it.

2 Likes

this friendā€™s burning is another burning, ass burning. He is trying in every way to humiliate heisen, but at least heisen didnā€™t fall to his level :joy:

Is this Heisenbergā€™s second account ?