Purgatorium šŸ’©

On veut plus de tentations, plus dā€™activitĆ©s

Ice Hockey Hello GIF by NHL :joy::joy:

Poor guy will be unemployed by the end of season. lol

This is NOT any form of personal attack, but Good Lord Mike! You sound like the man at the Strip Bar where you suddenly realise all the girls must be there against their willā€¦ That theyā€™ve been tricked into that situationā€¦ And you absolutely must save every one of them from their evil oppressor employers.

This is the Sex Worker Industry my friend - they know what they are doing, they know what they signed up for, and they are here to make money. They have the safety and security of having cameras watching their every move and - more importantly - the moves of any other person Male, or Female, that comes near them. If anything was done against anyoneā€™s will then they would have countless witnesses and video/audio to back them up if they chose to take it further and make a report. These Ladies and Gentlemen are living Rent-Free, earning money, and having parties - often including a variety of sexy fun - whilst we all endure the daily grind in an office, factory, shop, etc. They are living their best lives.

Maybe you shouldnā€™t be here if it causes you such distress?

You are a really poor troll, your ā€œprotestā€ is really pathetic so no one is going along with it. Even the other trolls donā€™t help you, isnā€™t it?

If your m____r allows it, you can watch naked people who attack themselves like rabbits and play all sex positions on instruction on various sex portals such as p o r n h u b, x h a m s t e r etc.

Why do I find you c___dish, simply because you act like a c___d. They cry or insult you if you donā€™t pay attention to them. So youā€™re such a pathetic person who doesnā€™t have any friends and so just because heā€™s paying a few bucks a month for the site he thinks the performers are a) his friends and b) should do whatever you want.

What is your generation, a friendless man with c___dish behavior whose age must be estimated under 18? Who has never seen a woman in real life except his m____r? Who has no one who loves him except his m____r too?

A brain teaser, since you have probably also seen that others post pictures from payment areas without a badge, how else should I have made this posting with the pictures, etc.

Lennie has you all eat out of the palm of his hand. Are you all really that blind that you canā€™t see it??

kind GIF

ui, I didnā€™t answer during the night. Lonely people canā€™t believe it, thereā€™s a world outside of VHTV too. Yes, some people have families. My wife has forbidden me to formulate it more badly, but allows you to give some enlightenment in matters of beautiful things.

Being completely naked might be nice for you, but nice lingerie is much better. If you ever find yourself in the embarrassment of buying a woman like that, I can give you some tips.

Nice to look at, and you might still be able to pay for them: Hunkemƶller (https://www.hunkemoller.com/) or intimissimi (https://www.intimissimi.com )ā€¦ followed by Lascana which are a bit more expensive (https: //www.lascana.com/) a bra at Aubade can cost ā‚¬130 (https://www.aubade-shop.com/).

I leave out the brands that come then, because you canā€™t shop here anyway.

The Simpsons GIF

I do not understand why you give me these face slaps. All Lennie wants is your negative reactions. By engaging with him you are all giving him exactly what he wantsā€¦

Whelp I tried, keep giving him he wants. It doesnā€™t matter much to me.

1 Like

Do you respond to comments writing in English and not German? Some of your comments make no fucking sense so please write in German ā€“ Iā€™ll use the translator because I think your point comes across a lot better when you write in German. Iā€™m impressed that you attempted to answer some of my questions. What I understand from your answers is you watch VHTV to see women in lingerie. You could care less about seeing women naked. I still donā€™t know if you pay for a subscription or not. Could you please clarify your statement, ā€œA brain teaser, since you have probably also seen that others post pictures from payment areas without a badge, how else should I have made this posting with the pictures, etc.ā€ You say I act like a c___d because I cry or I insult people. You really donā€™t understand my comments. There is nothing c___dish if I respond to insults or negative comments. This is a forum ā€“ where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged - dumbass. In summary ā€“ you only watch VHTV to see women in lingerie, you are probably a freeloader, and everyone should only agree with your comments because you are always correct and everyone else are dumbasses.

another weirdo who is in too deep thinks they can control a participants life and be abusive

Shut your mouth first ā€œboyā€, I already ignored you I wouldnā€™t even reply to a dumbass like you but I have to give advice for you to grow up

You should re-read your primary school because you donā€™t know what the subject is yet :+1:t2:

Itā€™s best not to reply to people like this at all, why are you replying? They think they are something and say insulting words to people, they also said they are fools above, before calling people stupid, he should watch his mouth first.

yes, I was angry because he called other people fool, otherwise I wouldnā€™t have replied, but I did it wrong.

• Why did I answer :laughing:

( Anyway, Iā€™m out, say what he want Iā€™m not at a low level to deal withā€¦ )

ah so hes allowed to be abusive right gotcha

No one is a a___er here, what head do you live in?

Look at the language you use, you donā€™t even know how to talk to a person and you speak with humiliation. Who gave you the authority to talk like that?

yeah totally not abusive right the double standards are pathetic

Ļ†ĪÆĪ»Īµ, Ī· Ī³Ī»ĻŽĻƒĻƒĪ± Ļ€ĪæĻ… Ļ‡ĻĪ·ĻƒĪ¹Ī¼ĪæĻ€ĪæĪ¹ĪµĪÆĻ‚ Ī“ĪµĪ½ ĪµĪÆĪ½Ī±Ī¹ Ļ€ĻĪ±Ī³Ī¼Ī±Ļ„Ī¹ĪŗĪ¬ ĻƒĻ‰ĻƒĻ„Ī®. Ī”ĪµĪ½ ĻƒĪ­Ī²ĪµĻƒĪ±Ī¹ Ļ„ĪæĪ½ ĪŗĻŒĻƒĪ¼Īæ ĪµĪ“ĻŽ ĪŗĪ±Ī¹ Ļ„ĪæĪ½ ĪµĪ¾ĪµĻ…Ļ„ĪµĪ»ĪÆĪ¶ĪµĪ¹Ļ‚. Ī“ĪµĪ½ ĪµĪÆĪ½Ī±Ī¹ Ļ‰ĻĪ±ĪÆĪæ