Purgatorium đŸ’©

What about domestic flights. Remember Russia is a big country. They need planes to travel from Moscow to Valdivostok.

Russians don’t need visa to enter Morocco as today
Source : Minister of foreign affairs Kingdom of Morocco

God, you do on don’t you
!!! They still cannot get there due to hardly any flights and as I said Morocco is not a very Russian-friendly country at the moment. Morocco abandons its neutrality in the Ukrainian war and aligns itself with the US.

Your link does not say they are not allowed to travel there. It only talks about defense agreements between Nato and Morocco. The official website of Moroccan government say they are still exempted from Visa

Are you really that dense? You are missing the whole point that normal Russians cannot get there, got it? I am not going over the same point over and over again as it isn’t registering in your brain

There are still operating flights between Moscow and Istanbul. They can make a connection in Istanbul Airport and travel to any other country that does not require visa for Russians

I double check there are still direct flights between Moscow and Cairo with Egypt Air. Stop posting false information.

1 Like

I tried to explain to you that these are offtopic but you persist so now we can persist here.

I never once said that they cannot go, I said all the way through this that it is increasingly hard for them to go abroad due to the Rubal worth nothing abroad and Morrocco is not a very friendly country for Russians at the moment. Get it?

Conflict in Ukraine has more Russians staycationing, going to Crimea

Eight percent of Russians plan spending summer vacation overseas — poll

I could go on and on but you get the picture.

Well the Egyptian and Tunisian economies are doing even worse and their local currencies are also sinking to the bottom. So I’m pretty sure they can still afford to travel to one of those countries.

I will leave you to your delusions then.

And we have seen photos of VHTV participants posting photos from their vacations in Egypt on Twitter. So it’s still affordable for the average Russian to travel there.

This has nothing to do with Ukraine. This is more related to Western Sahara Conflict between Algeria and Morocco. Russia is a big ally of Algeria and supply them with weapons, that’s why.

Who said it was to do with Ukraine? I said Morrocco isn’t a very Russia friendly country at the moment. Now will you stop? I very much doubt it

Yes but it has more to do with the fact that Russia is a friend of their enemy rather than empathy to Ukraine.

Que buenos momentos viendo las dos gozandos, comiendose los pussy una a otras, una cosa, alguien me dijo que hay un video de un trĂ­o alguien me puede decir donde lo puedo conseguir

Do you really think going by your past actions anyone is going to help you?

Que alguien me explique porque se quitĂł esta foto del foro

I actually watched that night and once found it on some site. That was many years ago though. Can’t help you find it and not sure I would share it if I knew for their privacy.

They perform on the internet for everyone to see and you’re worried about their privacy? :rofl:

Ok, thanks for calling me out on this one. :thinking: You’re right, my thoughts of them caused to voice that opinion